trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand seeing Jodi smirking all the time. Maybe she has the impression her expert is doing a good job handling Jaun.
News flash Jodi Alyce is letting everyone know she took your word on everything and disregarded anything that didn't back up your "truth". Which doesn't look good.

I wonder what would happen to a man in ALV's group if he admitted to watching his ex through a window and then confronting her about it the next day????

How long would it take her to report it to his probation officer?

Hmmmmmm....is something like that a public record?

Wouldn't it be great if JM found that she had actually done that to someone in her "group" and classified it as stalking?

ALV_zps75dbb6e7.png

Not for nothing but most guys who feel they are being stalked probably don't take it as seriously as women should (i.e., restraining orders, calling police, etc.). Sense of "I can take care of myself and defend myself against any woman"...

Exactly and trials like this and "experts" like ALV further stigmatize the legitimate threats that exist (like JA)... ALV would probably laugh and spit in the face of a man who came into her shack of an office if he reported being abused or stalked and tell him to start treating the woman with more respect and stop provoking her.

She's actually being very counterproductive for abuse victims.

If JA is found NOT GUILTY and is released into our society, only to kill again (because she will); I hope we all hold this woman accountable!

If JA is found not guilty we need to hold society accountable and take a good hard look at the steep decline of "civilized" behavior within our species. This courtroom alone is akin to Jersey Shore. Where is integrity and respect and ethics? Extinct?

Did anyone ever find out which male friend of JA's was the one who called her Mom and said he had called a hotline about her cray cray behavior?

Is it just me or does JAs choice of wardrobe & hairstyle today actually gives her the physical look of a stalkerish type gal? You know in the movies/tv nerdish lookin girl with glasses watchin the cool football player between books in the library????

All I see is matching pastels with Wilmott .

Something just dawned on me as I'm trying to figure out why TA would have told JA he loved her..

What does everyone think about maybe there is some truth to a pamplet being given and asking to get some help but instead of it being JA giving Travis information on getting help for being a pedo. it was Travis giving JA information on getting help for her controlling crazy behavior ?????????????

Well Jodi always has a kernel of truth, no matter how small, in whatever she utters so sure, its possible.

I defy and challenge any TH's on TV to dare say that Juan Martinez was anything but BRILLIANT today.

:seeya: They are soooooooooo jealous of Juan Martinez ... He is the "man" right now ...

And they can't stand it ... :waitasec: probably because they never had a "fan club" like Mr. Martinez has !

:great::great::great:

PLZ ask ALV this...

So since Travis didn't report to the police he was being stalked, that means it was a lie? So then can we assume that since Jodi didn't report the physical abuse to police then that is a lie too???

Nice double standard, right?

Bathroom break - shades of JA and her fainting spells/headaches?

Things get hard on the stand so we need a brief recess to regroup. I have now decided that Nurmi has only two tactics and he coaches all his defendants and witnesses to use these methods.

1) Purposeful obtusity if you don't want to answer the questions from the mean ole Prosecution then feign ignorance and then dance round the question for a while and then answer everything but the question and throw in lots and lots of extraneous detail to bury your answer within. and

2) When you get lost, get hungry, faint tired or need to pee ASAP in order to buy yourself more time to figure out how to answer.

What if you are unaware the stalker has your online passwords, or has installed keystroke software on your computer. You have no idea these things are happening. You don't do "fear behavior". You're not being stalked. Tool.

Did JA really do that to TAs computer?? Did forensics find it?

The more she talks, the more she exposes her bias. You go ALV... you go. In the end, when she knows everything she doesn't know now, when the trial is over... I wonder if she will feel remorseful?

She knew enough going in. She has no excuse. Wasn't it that 10 other experts passed on this case?

I can't stand seeing Jodi smirking all the time. Maybe she has the impression her expert is doing a good job handling Jaun.
News flash Jodi Alyce is letting everyone know she took your word on everything and disregarded anything that didn't back up your "truth". Which doesn't look good.

I do believe Jodi is preparing for her appeal beneath all that scribbling of hers!!

YES. My stalker called my boss. He threatened me with that before he did it. He called and said "Have a nice day" -- so when I reported it to the police, they didn't write a report because there was no threat. I was physically ill.

I did not call the police about my stalker. I thought I could manage the situation. Looking back, I realize how foolish I was.

My husband had been posted to Turkey, and I had orders to England 5 months later. During that 5 months I was alone with our children. This is when this man I worked with made his move.

At first, I wasn't too worried, but then he started calling me at 3 a.m. and asking me to meet him at odd hours in secluded places. That's when I became terrified.

I refused to meet him anywhere alone, but was scared he'd try and get to me in my home. He never went beyond calling and asking me to meet him, but he would corner me at work, and tell me his strange dreams and feelings about me.

I made it through safely, getting to UK, and about a year after I was there, he called me at my post. My eyes were darting everywhere, like I expected him to jump out and say, "BOO!"

I never saw or heard from him again, but I looked over my shoulder for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula