trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, ALV totally unprofessional on the stand. She ignores everyone and keep on babbling about the 60's....lol

This witness has lost ALL credibility.

But Jodi was abused even though she never called the police...or filed a report...or told anyone. Nice double standard there Alyce.

Unbelievable isn't it. My sister has a folder of domestic reports and hospital records to prove she was abused. Its still happening to her.

I wonder how many men had her ruin them and their relationship with their children in court custody cases? Hope they can sue her.

Please someone tell me why a victim of stalking would take action but a victim of abuse won't necessarily do so. I must be real stup$d because I cannot understand that.

This is infuriating.

According to this witness, since Travis didn't report anything regarding stalking, then there is no reason to believe it happened.

Yet, the throat slasher didn't seek any police help, Dr. care, or seek restraints regarding the "domestic violence", and she believes it all.

This woman is really a piece of work.

She should be ashamed.

If this had been a female victim that is EXACTLY what she would be saying. That they were too fearful to get a RO.

Uggghhhhhhhhh she infuriates me.

ALV is old fashioned so Friends With Benefits are something she's never heard of. Because Travis continued to have sex with the Monster ALV will continue to say HE WAS NEVER STALKED. And she will say it even after the Fat Lady sings. Arghhhhhhh

To ALV, 'hooking up' = Horse to buggy

I'm sick of ALV comparing Juan to a group of batterers in Long Beach!! How insulting can you be????

I love you, I love you, I love you !!!!
Did I miss the day when DT put that on the big screen? :dunno:

Oh man, I really overslept this morning. It was nice though, as I'm somewhat of an insomniac -- so I think the lack of sleep just caught up with me.

It sounds like I missed an interesting morning session (will catch up on you-tube later). But have to laugh to hear ALV is on another potty break. Do you think she will feign illness again and not return?

Oh -- do we have to listen to JW before we get to jury questions? It's seems like forever that this <unusual person> has been on the stand.

Thanks!

Melanie

Well Jodi always has a kernel of truth, no matter how small, in whatever she utters so sure, its possible.

OH I can see him saying that. HE is not a mean person, he was nervous about her mental state at that point and you don't do anything to insight them...

he was trying to do the "you know I love you, I do, I love you!!!"

not I love you marry me.. I Love you please don't hurt me.. more accurately

try to still make her feel in the group so she won't flip out

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

JAs HEAD JERKED UP AT BLACKMAIL COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CANOLI! ARE WE GOING TO HEAR SEX TAPE WAS FOR BLACK MAIL????????

Don't know if it will be explicitly presented like that, but I completely believe it was.

Next time I'm having one of those "ok...which one of you broke the lamp" moments with my three year old twin daughters, I'm going to call Juan Martinez and ask him to talk with them.

aren't twins fun!!!!

So nothing JA did was stalking, obsessive, because of jealousy or abusive but everything that Travis did was? Yet who was found in the shower with their throat slit?

Sarcasm said:
Of course ALL stalkers draw the line at BLACKMAIL...A stalker would never escalate to blackmail to get the victim to comply with their wants....Of course not Sarcasm:rolleyes:

What universe is this woman living in? I'm sure with her extensive work in this field she dealt with woman (because lets be honest that the only ppl who get instant belief) who were being stalked and eventually blackmailed. She even refused to see her own STALKING on her piece of paper. I can't wait for the juror questions. It would be funny if juror 5 wasn't the one asking the sarcastic questions....

I still have a hard time with it's all in the context, but then it was taken out of context. Am I missing something? She has a list.... She is doubling down and I hope Juan continues to destroy her reputation.

Yes, her motto seems to be "Context, but not too much context"

As much as I love watching Juan work..I think its time for him to move on and lets get the rebuttal phase going..

IMHO ALV blew all of her credibility and Juan has proved shes only in this for the money and has biased for the defense.. she wont even answer hypothetic questions with a straight answer.. lets get on with this trial and get the needle in Jodi's arm

I can't stand seeing Jodi smirking all the time. Maybe she has the impression her expert is doing a good job handling Jaun.
News flash Jodi Alyce is letting everyone know she took your word on everything and disregarded anything that didn't back up your "truth". Which doesn't look good.

You know that saying "you can't see the forest for the trees" ?

Some people can't see the trees because of the forest.

Please someone tell me why a victim of stalking would take action but a victim of abuse won't necessarily do so. I must be real stup$d because I cannot understand that.

I said the same thing and I dare her to say the man manipulates the woman into keeping quiet about the abuse, the only evidence we have of someone being a manipulator is Jodi....not Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela