trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On time? Did they get a talkin' to in chambers? Maybe the judge has finally lowered her gavel on them!

This is why hard for me to believe >>>>>>>

I believe he would have texted someone something, such as " omg you won't believe who showed up here today" while she was in the shower, restroom so on. I'm 33 and I know with my generation we text all the time and I know from this case Travis was part of that trend. Also with his large group of friends I feel someone would have known she was there, and since no one knew I believe she had him at gun point from the time she got there IMO

I think he would have been to embarrassed to say she was there, I do not think he would have announced to his friends that he let the crazy in his house.

It's showtime! The afternoon session always seems to be truly riveting.

You could go out to smoke, then come in and and enjoy a cocktail while you're catching up on your reading. That would be the best of both worlds....:cheers:

Maybe I'll have my pool boy come inside and hand me my drink while I'm typing and type for me while I'm sipping and read me the posts I'm missing while I'm tending to other matters. :toast:

Hi Anita! LTNS! Truthfully, I have personal space issues. It makes my skin crawl when I see Jodi in her face and leaning in every couple of seconds. :jail:

I'm glad I am not the only one. She goes in unnecessarily close. If she is fine to stand in front of her and whisper why does she need to stick her mouth in Jennifer's ears? I don't know how she can stand it when Jodi does this in the middle of trial. When it's peak pay attention time Jodi is constantly in her ear or writing things to her.

Jennifer needs to be on her toes when Juan is up there and I can imagine it would be really difficult with Jodi chattering in her ear or poking her to read yet another whatever she has written down. Jodi forgets that she is not the attorney.

I dozed off and a big clap of thunder just woke me up. I thought it was night time it is so dark outside. Wow. Just in time.

sounds like Juan is close to being finished with ALV..hes at the day of the murder

:facepalm: the bed is NOT made.

The brown you see are his SHEETS..........

I dont get why its so hard to believe they had sex. Have you SEEN the pics of Little Miss JA's rump from that day? There is NO DOUBT they had sex. And the red area on TA's groin....... I dont beleive that is normal. Normal after sex, maybe. But Ive NEVER seen a man with red "junk" without being stimulated in some way.

Just sayin.

:banghead:

I think Travis was weak when it came to sex. And this is partly the reason ALV refuses to admit JA did anything wrong. If Travis had sex that day, fine, I hope it was pleasurable. If Travis didn't have sex that day then that's fine too. RIP Travis.

I had to take a break. Seeing Sam crying literally broke my heart. I have been in her shoes, walked in her shoes, and no one truly understands the pain of having a loved one murdered, until you walk the walk. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy. :(

I'm fairly new to posting but have been lurking here since before your brother's killer's trial....big hugs to you ((((((((((((Tulessa))))))))))))

I thought that ALV had softened her behavior following the morning break. It will be interesting to see if it continues.

Alyce looks grey to me. I'm thinking she may be sick, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir