trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought this over from the other thread, and needed to comment on it as a gift to myself. Don't think I'm berating you for your comments. I understand where you're coming from, and yet ... I feel compelled to help people understand that trying to bring rational thinking to an irrational situation is going to drive you as crazy as those of us who are being stalked.

I'm someone who has been stalked since 1994 (farthest back we've been able to track him) by a man I never dated, socialized with, married, slept with ... etc., yet, he has seen me naked, entertained himself with my undergarments, hacked my email, bugged my apt., hijacked my mail, and assorted other activities that, for a while, made me believe I was losing my mind. He was my landlord -

Now, I'm across the country from everyone I love, because he elevated to trying to kill me; several times. I did everything that law enforcement told me to do without question. I even went into hiding for 9 mos. He found me. He again tried to attack me in a store - I was chaperoned; thank God! Restraining orders DO NOT work.

If sleeping with my monster would have kept me safe, I would have had sex with him. If making him breakfast in bed would have kept me safe, I'd have made up a personal menu for him. We try everything to get them to stop - make ourselves less desirable, behave complacent - everything's hunky dory, etc. whatever we think will keep them from going over the ledge. We're not psychologists, so yes, we do everything wrong. In our defense, we're in a constant state of "flight or fight". We do things that tend to make us appear to have earned what we get.

As Forensic/Criminal Psychologist Dr. Michelle Ward (herself a stalking victim) states, "Stalkers aren't made; they're born". There is nothing that this demon's parents could have done to prevent this day from coming. When Travis met her and she glommed onto him, his days were numbered. From what he was saying to those around him, he knew it. And we DO know. We can feel it in our bones that we are in deep trouble - for me, it meant moving across the country. For Travis, he more than likely felt he could repel her through his behavior. He could have married her, I'm supposing, but at some point, she'd still have taken his life. I would bet the bank on this. I have to stop here. I usually just read, and refrain from commenting, because this case is tearing my heart out.

I see him as a beautiful man, just trying to live his life. Now, that he's gone, she's killing him over and over and over with the help of "no moral compass" vipers. I've heard nothing in or outside the courtroom showing he was less than a normal young man trying to find his place in life - NOTHING - that correlates even a hair close to what the defense team has been putting out there. :puke:

Hopefully, this case will bring stalking more to the forefront than what it has been. This case has everything and anything to do with stalking/obsession, and little or nothing to do with love, jealousy and jilting. I have faith the jury is going to see it my way.

Juan could do a little more poking of this witness on the issue of stalking to bring it home. (The remaining victimization in me wants to see him beat her down to a sobbing bag of rags, for all of the injustice she's heaped upon Travis, and vicariously, those of us that have to learn not to look over our shoulders with every step we take) I've been waiting for it. I believe it will ultimately win this case.

Whether or not Juan wins this case, he'll be receiving a thank you letter from me. He is a champion of champions in my esteem.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion! :rose:

But fixing it yourself does not = sex with your stalker on the day she murders you. Juan needs to be very careful about focusing on the issue. Just focus on the premeditated facts and let this go. Juries can be distracted by the minutia and if they choose not to believe stalking or question Travis contradictory behavior in regards to his fear of being stalked it could lead to a favorable finding for the defense.

:facepalm: JW's blindness and ignorance to Jodi's true obsessive nature will cause problems for JW, when JW tries to go on with her own personal life after this trial; Jodi will, at the very least, expect JW to continue their "close friendship" - which I think is an act by JW in order to get her client's cooperation for this trial.

JW should forever watch her back because Jodi has supporters who are not in prison who will do as Jodi wants them to, including getting back at JW if she tries to put Jodi behind her and go on with her own life. :twocents:

JW should be afraid, very afraid. IMHO :cow:

JW should have been the professional here and instructed to Jodi to keep her distance. She has allowed Jodi to repeatedly invade her personal space, and Jodi will continue to do this unless and until JW puts an end to it. This inappropriate behavior will not be lost on the jury. :moo:

I am a little behind here but JM spoke of the spiderman underwear and he mentioned Chameron Diaz wearing them in a movie. Why not just use the pic of TA sitting on his dads lap. He is wearing spider man underwear and he was about 5 or 6 in the pic. I am sure that is wear JA got the idea from.

I really wish I could speak to Juan. Unless there is some proof that I don't know about, I don't believe TA and JA had sex before he was killed. The pictures taken in the bedroom don't prove anything. The comforter is still on the bed. The pics of Jodi could have been done by her w/camera set on a timer. The pics of Travis look more like she took them after making him lie down on the bed (no erection). I tend to believe Travis was under duress from the moment Jodi arrived. If they had slept first as she says, why is the bed made??

The reason this is important is because the theory that they slept together that day discredits Travis' fear of Jodi. They really need to take another look at this. I believe Travis was indeed scared of Jodi at that point. I don't think he would have slept with her at that point. I think she slipped into his house day and held him under duress from that point on. Again, if they slept first as she says, why is the bed already made?? If Travis was "into" the pics being taken on the bed....why no erection?

I'm sorry but no. Travis was a man and Jodi was his ex-girlfriend with whom he had frequent sex with at one time. He wasn't afraid that day, at least not until the attack. It was in the morning and he wanted sex. He was simply willingly to overlook her flaws for the big O. That's how a lot of men behave. Men are just different and often treat female stalkers differently than how women treat male stalkers. Recall the stalker drama with David Letterman, where he never pressed charges despite the repeated violations of privacy that his female stalker engaged in. He even joked about it on his show several times. Even admitted to having compassion for her, and she was a total stranger unlike Jodi whom Travis loved having sex with.

Your theory about the photos on June 4th is reaching and creates more problems than it solves.

That picture just creaps me out, I think it does Wilma too just look at her expression

:silenced:

So of it creeps her out why does she not set some boundaries? This giggling together and these type of pictures are just disgusting and unprofessional.

I had to take a break. Seeing Sam crying literally broke my heart. I have been in her shoes, walked in her shoes, and no one truly understands the pain of having a loved one murdered, until you walk the walk. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy. :(

Especially when the defense is saying horrible things about their loved one that they know is untrue.

I also have been in the same position and it really sucks. You are told not to show any emotions or you will be removed from the courtroom.

If it wasn't something Travis said, then it was a very crude thing to say. A low class, and very unprofessional thing to say.

ALV messed up using the word "corking" instead of "porking." TA used the latter on the sex tape after the defendant did her faux *advertiser censored* impression.

I could put my fist through a window knowing that from ONE sleepy, non contextual utterance the bs pedo claims were born. ALV knows this and is colluding with the DT.

She is a disgrace to the industry. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member