trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV already looking at the defense table for help. She looks a little scared.

Just how many times did Jodi change her stories...poor Alyce can't keep up.

I am just constantly AMAZED at how organized JM is! I would never let him see my office!

LambChop reports that Dr. Lillian Glass has published a book about liars and how to spot them.....with Jodi Arias it is quite easy....are her lips moving!!!!
:floorlaugh:

Also what a neighbor of her's from Yreka said on Dr. Drew the other night.

JW should have been the professional here and instructed to Jodi to keep her distance. She has allowed Jodi to repeatedly invade her personal space, and Jodi will continue to do this unless and until JW puts an end to it. This inappropriate behavior will not be lost on the jury. :moo:

Have you noticed that Jodi invades others space and tends to hang all over them? JW better watch out.

Waiting for ALV to say,

"I misspoke...."

Wait for it.....

how odd, does anyone else here what sounds like the theme from "the X-files" ????

Don't make me go back and quote the post, I'll fall behind but YES the jury can ask questions of all witnesses including the ME and Det Flores... but at this point I can't recall what I ate for breakfast this morning so someone else will have to answer what happened at trial in Juanuary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams