trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure was the worst thing that ever happened to Travis.

I am praying for Alyce to be hit with the photos of TA before this is over...I want her to try to explain away her defense of this animal while looking at what she did....

so she shoots him in the closet...but where oh where is the blood??

45822-kramer-mind-blown-gif-Uqhb.gif

him calling her a sociopath is indicative of TA being an abuser NOT indicative of TA fearing JA or finding her manipulative and stalkerish.

What a steaming pile of . . .

steamingPileOfShit.jpg

said about the testiphony, not the expert.

Okay, I didn't address this fully when it was commented on up thread as I do not remember the exact details. But, what I do remember is one incident. They were riding around in a car I believe and the Dad made a comment, a comment that seemed rather lame, imo. I wish I could remember. Was it in regards to a young boy she liked? Darn it. But I do remember there was one comment discussed in court.

I think I know the comment you remember - it was ALV who said it. I don't remember which day, but I think it was early in ALV's testimony - she said that when Jodi was in 2nd or 3rd grade, her father knew she liked a boy in their neighborhood, the father drove around, and with Jodi in the car, saw the boy outside, rolled down his car window and said 'you like my daughter? How'd you like me to get my toy, and play?" . According to ALV, Jodi knew her father meant his gun when he said 'toy', and was threatening the boy, and humiliating Jodi (paraphrasing here, but words to that effect).

The whole story didn't make much sense to me (why he would go looking for a kid because Jodi had a crush on him, or why he would threaten a kid at all?), - but I gather it was to illustrate the father was abusive. It struck me as odd, though, so I remembered it.

Hope that's the comment you were thinking of.

If it was an angry text...where are the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ?

"You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me" - Travis Alexander to Jodi Arias

Truer words have never been written!

YES GO JM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He states you are the worst thing to ever happen to me??

And that turned out to be true correct??

FIST PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are the worst thing that ever happened to me. It's true in this case!! Why can't he say that?? It's true!

oh nice one JM....

"you are the worst thing that ever happened to me."

JM: and its true isn't it. (paraphrased)

ALV (to JM): Everybody has a right to be angry. It's what you do when you get there that makes the difference.

Me (out loud to myself and the furry babies lying next to me): Like shoot someone in the head, stab them 29 times and slit their throat from ear to ear?

Well, she was the worse thing that had ever happened to him!

She murdered him!

:mad:
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads