trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in name calling either. For example, I don't believe that ALV is an "expert".

What if, just if, TA called her a sociopath because SHE IS ONE????

ALV: "him calling her a sociopath is in keeping with the kinds of names he called her".

Now Alyce is the judge of how people can express anger. She says it doesn't matter why he's mad, only that he is rageful.

So TA was over the top using "vitriolic words" but JA wasn't over the top by killing him. Got it.

:eyeroll:

"It's what you do when you get there is what makes the difference." Well, didn't she slaughter him?

So if someone molested a child, the mother has to refrain from going overboard with her vitriol toward the abuser, otherwise she's being abusive?

everybody has a right to be angry, it's what you do when you get there- Alyce LaViolette

Hmmmm, what a statement.

I don't see that at ALL...I mean, his words are pretty well chosen and written in complete sentances.

I have been in a rage - good reason or not - but I can tell you that complete sentances weren't important to me!

"It doesn't matter what he's angry about, it's what you do with it when you get there"
Well alrighty then. Juan... show her the pics of what Jodi did with her anger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879