trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV - "Everybody has a right to be angry, it's what you do with it when you get there?"

Did ALV ever stop to think what JA did with her anger when she "got there?"

So, according to ALV, calling somebody a sociopath is wrong, but murdering somebody is okay.

Sick and twisted biased .

OHHHHH NOOOOOOO! REDIRECT!

Bet they are not ready.......

Juan is done with ALV.

It's redirect time.

*yawn*

*big sigh*

glad that I wont miss anything since I have to leave for a bit. however, I will miss JM:( but wont miss JW & company...

And we are done! Now to have to listen to some whining and trying to play CYA!

Nooooooooooo! I don't want Juan to stop. But I totally understand. He made more than enough points. I bet JW isn't ready and wants more time.

Wow, Juan switches gears so fast, he took me off guard. He's DONE with her.

Oh he'll be back in rebuttal and wrap everything up with a nice bow. Patience!

LAV spontaneously combusting in --->
tumblr_l6rl91cXFy1qcfba3o1_500.gif

JM finished with ALV till jury questions

I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, :please:

Judging by the graphophilia I think she might be .....

I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, :please:

AllworkandnoplaymakesSteelyadullboy

The only thing that concerns me at all about this cross is that JM quit too early and we will have to listen to redirect the rest of the week.

Nooooooo! I'm not ready for more JW. I just ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member