trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JM did great :great: He basically showed the jury she is biased, men are evil according to her. Brought in how JA told her they were in the closet and she PULLED THE TRIGGER and JA KNEW where the knife was...although we always knew JA knew who brought the knife to the party.:twocents:

I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, :please:

Too late for me. I'm going to mute/reading WS

Does this witness not realize that by NEVER giving one inch, she makes herself laughable and almost scary.
I am becoming convinced that she has some mental issues herself.
What comes to mind is "show-me-the-money-itis" and "I Sold My Soul To The Devil Disorder".
And now we have to have our brains insulted by JW for a few days.
And I'm out of chocolate.
:banghead:

Time for me to stick my fingers in my ears .....Lalalalalalalala.......

Wilmott: "Women react differently than ... other people" :floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by KathBrat View Post
Maybe this was posted way back - but I thought it quite eery that the code to the garage was 0187

Okay, what am I missing? Please tell me.

When one of the roommate/friends were interviewed about getting into the house the night when TA didn't answer the door, He stated one of them had the code it was 0187

187 is a slang term for the crime of murder. It refers to Section 187 of the California Penal Code, which defines the crime of murder.

This is going to make it so obvious that she can answer questions and that the DA leads, leads, leads.

Oh NO! i was so distracted by the bombshells that I didn't even notice Juan stopped! Oh, momma, this is gonna be a lonnnnnnnng and booooooooooring trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee