trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, short yes and no answers....who would've thunk it?

...yikes... that voice again... i just hope she doesn't flash that phony smile too! (since she has nothing to be smiling about)

I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, I'm not going to let this woman get to me, :please:

Too late for me! :furious:

Wow - ALV really sooked up there on the stand didn't she. She clearly ignored TA's words and only listened to the murderess. Now I can turn this off since JW is gonna get up there and try to form a sentence.

Notice the immediate change in behavior when JW is questioning her. Nauseating.

MOO

Mel

No...wait...what?! I got up to close my door and Wilmott is back up there...I am missing something and am also MISERABLE that it is this time again. If Wilmott is smart (although she has previously shown no evidence of it) she will get this lady off the stand quickly. Nothing good can come of trying to rehab her with anymore than a few questions.

JM:" You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself..."

ALV;But they are having an argument. So names that are called...I don't know that I believe all the names that he called her.. I read a lot of rage behind those words...

JM:So maybe he had a good reason...

ALV;Nobody has a right to use that vitriolic language...

JM: "I don't want an apology...You are the worst thing that ever happened to me."

GOOOO JUAN......:hero:
BBM - Please let this reason come out in rebuttal! :please:

I wonder if her daughters are married. I feel bad for any male coming into this family :-(

IIRC she has a son, either poor boy or she makes special excuses in her mind for him.

Willmont is up so I may check out soon, or be ill.

I'm muting! Please, you funny people, a funny line here or there will help people like me who aren't able to deal with redirect. :(

I think I will follow your lead. If I can't take out the garbage I'm not going to bring it into my home.

well....guess the rest of the week is accounted for now. ugh.

I cant listen to JW... ALV was bad enough..both of them together is like having my fingernails ripped off one by one with rusty tweezers

I know it will not happen because Jaun is above this type of behavior but, Nurmi needs to be reprimanded for laughing in court to the Cameron Diaz question. I am sick of them complaining about the prosecution.

The only thing that concerns me at all about this cross is that JM quit too early and we will have to listen to redirect the rest of the week.

:seeya: Maybe the rest of the month ... lol !

And after re-direct, we will then have Jury Questions -- then the follow-up by Mr. Martinez and JW ...

I am ready for Rebuttal ... and I KNOW the Jury is as well !

:great:

hmmm did weebles got lost .missing the fur animals.

Juan has done so much damage to the defense that JW will be up there for days trying to undo it. Too late, it's done. Doesn't ALV have to be somewhere soon though? I hope I hope. I want jury questions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee