trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have to wait until this is over, then get jury questions and then both sides go over the jury questions with her?

A lot of battered women are tied up with their abuser - with marriage, kids, bank accounts, property, etc. How does this apply??

It's over for Jodie arias! The sociopath stalker. There's is nothing wilmott can. Say to erase what the jurors heard and believe.

I always have to do a double take when I see our poster Nezumi in the 'thanks' on posts. :blushing:

I'm glad he stopped. I am sure the jury is too. BUT I can guarantee JW is going to drag this s**t out as long as she can, therefore pissing off the jury.

I just tuned into the trial these past few days when JM was up. I'm waiting to see how long I can take JW from what you all are saying. Can it really be that bad? It WOULD be nice to not spend my whole week off at the computer.

theworstthingthateverhappened_zpsb30e9f1a.jpg

Redirect..time to mute. :facepalm:
Helpful hint:
Don't leave an open bottle of water in front of the volume control. I was so quick to shut Willmott up my mouse is dripping.

What can I say? She has that effect on me. :blushing:

No...wait...what?! I got up to close my door and Wilmott is back up there...I am missing something and am also MISERABLE that it is this time again. If Wilmott is smart (although she has previously shown no evidence of it) she will get this lady off the stand quickly. Nothing good can come of trying to rehab her with anymore than a few questions.

She'll do what she did with Samuels... rehash everything she said during her direct exam, make snide, sarcastic comments about the Prosecutions points that were made, and assume that having the jury hear her voice last on this topic makes ALV's testimony relevant.

Someone send up a flare when we get to juror questions?

Back to school.

This jury is most likely so over this witness.

they need to get to the jury questions!

Post haste!
fran

:banghead:

The DT will allow just enough time for them to be able to read the questions sooo I think she'll go through till end of the day tomorrow or beginning of Friday. Then the DT will have the weekend to prep ALV.

Can anyone tell me how it goes after this current process?

JW does redirect, jury questions, etc.

Once this witness is done - and she is the last - what happens next?

And is it something that will happen immediately when ALV leaves the stand, or will they stop for the day (whenever that happens) and continue the next day?

"Battered Women's Syndrome"......get out of jail free card for murder...

Hello .... Jodi wasn't battered. Jodi felt abused because she wasn't wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee