trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this is just hilarious. Alyce is all of a sudden an expert again. She was so blocked in and unable to answer Juan's questions becuase of the limitations of her field when he was up there.

And yes, Jennifer's questions are already turning into her testifying and Alyce saying "Yes" and "no"

The simple term of YES and NO did not even exist when Juan was up there.

Do they think the Jury is deaf, blind and dumb?

Watching/listening to JW makes it even more apparent how skilled and professional and intelligent and handsom and brilliant and charismatic and passionate Mr. Juan Martinez is.

Originally Posted by KathBrat View Post
Maybe this was posted way back - but I thought it quite eery that the code to the garage was 0187

When one of the roommate/friends were interviewed about getting into the house the night when TA didn't answer the door, He stated one of them had the code it was 0187

187 is a slang term for the crime of murder. It refers to Section 187 of the California Penal Code, which defines the crime of murder.

Wowzer - this case has so many twists and turns, who would have though TA's security code (0187) would be slang for MURDER.

I wonder if this was just a coincidence -- had to be.

IMHO

Mel

187 is a slang term for the crime of murder. It refers to Section 187 of the California Penal Code, which defines the crime of murder. The number is commonly pronounced by reading the digits separately as "one-eight-seven", or "one-eighty-seven", rather than "one hundred eighty-seven". The number "187" has been used by gangs throughout the United States as a synonym for murder; this usage has been reported as far away as Florida,[1] Wisconsin,[2] Alaska, and even the United Kingdom.[

I so wanted JM to slap that gruesome crimescene photo in front of her and ask... Who do you think the "victim" is....really.

I will stick it out..
:sigh:

JW and her "battered window" syndrome...(she really said that....er 'misspoke'...)

Omg...her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board.

I'm so sweet, just like Jodi! Ughhhhhhhh

miraculous how ALV can now answer yes or no isn't it?

that won't be lost on the jury

KCL, Pasa, & trial watchers today...THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO BE OUR 'EYES' IN THE COURTROOM!!! Juan just wrapped up, ALV trying to be teacher-like to the jury - are they engaged or ignoring her at the beginning of JW's redirect?

I'm so disgusted I could just spit. Literally, she is nauseating. Dear heavens, I hope they sentence this demon monster to death.

Don't say "people" who have been battered and abused, JW... everyone knows you and ALV only mean "women". Your DV expert made that crystal clear during cross!

*grumblebiasedwitnessgrumble*

I hope this redirect goes fast...lol, yeah right!

So now ALV is going to ramble on and on about battered women. But I don't believe that she did much to convince the jury that the killer was a battered woman. JMO

If Nurmi and Wilmott are any kind of attorney at all, they will KNOW the jury is finished with this stuff and she will make this quick.

I am hoping this is a short redirect, it would be very very smart for JW to avoid reviewing certain topics, (such as just about everyt,hing) Juan crossed AVL on. IMO

I thought his ending was powerful..she was the worst thing that happened to him..even AL can not deny that Jodi killed him..
the statement she pulled the trigger & jodi knew where the knife was & both her and Travis being in the closet..very powerful stuff at the end
BRAVO JUAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member