trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy! I guess I am done with the live feed until the redirect is over.... I suspect sometime in May..I will watch here for anything which may grab my attention.......but the sound of their voices does not.

:seeya:

Later.....

Now the *by-her-own-words admitted killer* comes to light. Paying attention now.

no no no no ! I get back and we are on redirect.

tumblr_mamkq1Gclo1qdlh1io1_500.gif

In her earlier testimony ALV was asked if 100% of abusers grow up to abuse and she said nobody can say. Now when asked she says not all do.

Blood boiling again with her attacking TA's family!!!!!! Unfreakingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

As long as she wants to...:sigh:
she has to try and rehabilitate this witness.....:facepalm:

Did you actually make the morph video of JA turning into JW or did you find it?
If you made it, can you make one of ALV turning into KN (or vice versa) and Gus Samuels turning into Richard Searcy (vice versa)? Please :jumping:

She was about to say according to his mother .. that's total hearsay.

ALSO, JUan got in front of the jury, major inconsistencies in the story of the killing.

ALV contends that the killer thought the gun was unloaded, which conflicts with Jodi's revised story.

ALV contends that the killer ' pulled the trigger on purpose. Again, in conflict with the killers version.

AND she said the shooting happened in the closet. Another glaring inconsistency.

My Gosh, Travis would be so proud of his family. I don't know how they do it, but they handle themselves so well. I am so impressed by them.

I just hope and pray that this doesn't drag out the entire week. I want jury questions!!!!

She seems to be moving along somewhat quickly! Maybe they got a dressing down in chambers after the morning session?

ALV: "...and a mother at least to Mr. Alexander..."
JM: "Objection - Hearsay."
JW: "There was no hearsay!"

What? Did ALV TALK to Travis to hear him say this? No. She heard it from Jodi, who probably made it up.

Thursday is our anniversary and we have tomorrow and Friday off. Thank goodness I won't be missing Juan! OMG......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty