trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow and no just no I don't want to hear JW or KN anymore and I think they jury is aslo.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and state that she won't have memory problems on re-direct. Don't ask me how I know. It's just a gut feeling.

oh lord. time to mute JW and just read what is being said on here.

Imo, she looks bad by not allowing Juan to make his point about the possibility that she overlooked something in the reasoning behind TA's anger. She looks very biased by not budging, imo/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeda2 View Post
I have eaten both of my kids' chocolate bunnies they got for Easter. I am just dreading the time they ask to have a piece. I'll have to tell them what I did!

Jeda - when the kids are old enough tell them you will pay $$ for some of their bunny. Did this with my son, he still laughs about it today at 24. I paid $5 for that bunny chunk. :lol:

I will do that for sure!

As someone from the UK I am finding this trial fascinating but I am also surprised at some things. I wish the Judge would take more control. ALV has been quite a hostile witness and Juan has had to ask the Judge to admonish her when I think this should have been dealt with by the judge more sternly. Also the chatting and gigglng by JW and JA should have been addressed too. The staring and sly intimidating looks by JA should not be allowed. There were times too when people in the public gallery behind JAs family looked as if they were on some sort of jolly outing as if they were going to get out their sandwiches and flasks of tea at any moment. I just cannot imagine this happening at the Old Bailey (famous court in UK for anyone who doesn't know) Nurmi shows absolutely no respect by slouching in his seat. This is a high profile murder case but you would not guess sometimes. I fully expected, after the laughing at ALVs "are you mad at me" remark for the judge to tell people not to laugh (which she did) but also to follow that up with the statement that if it happened again those people would be removed. Don't get me wrong, I am riveted by it but find the lack of respect by some involved has been an eye opener.
Hi, neighbor! :seeya: Welcome to Websleuths!

Having seen many trials even before I moved to the UK, I don't believe this is standard for an American courtroom either - far from it - and many of us have expressed our disgust too. Thank heavens they livestream though or I'd be in some serious withdrawal from trial-watching. ;)

Oh NO - what do I do with my time now???? JW on RE-direct.......urrgh...:banghead:
i'll keep reading this board only and am sure i will get the 'heads up'....

Good Afternoon :seeya:

Oh no. More JW and ALV. I don't think I can stand it. And half of the board just left too, so I guess I'm not the only one :rolleyes:

Good for JM! He could have finished before lunch and he didn't! YAY!

and here we go with alv being all nice ;)

she grinds my gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members