trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the defense has a new legal secretary...oh wait...that is the murderer!!!

She doesn't email; I doubt she knows what MySpace is...

How is it possible to even maintain a professional career without email? I know she is "old fashioned" but even my 70 year old parents have email.

Hey let's talk about Toblerones again, that's my favourite story from this whole trial...

So I rushed home and... ALV is on redirect. Ugh. I found a cute animal picture to post instead of watching
marmoset.jpg

Oh here we go again with that stupid maid outfit.... Irrelevant to anything. Nice try, JW.

my guess is that JW will get done today, they will end the day early for the jury and the attys can go over juror questions......

Yes, he told the roommate he was up all night, but never mentioned Jodi was there. I can't help but wonder if Jodi slipped in without TA's knowledge, hid in the house, and didn't come come out till morning. Where was the rental car? I wish I knew whether either roommate said they saw a strange car at the house. I believe Jodi was in stalker mode that night.

Good point - she did say, in one version of her story, that she snuck in and watched him on the computer - she very well may have hid out somewhere in the house until she heard his roommates leave for the day.

I think she parked down the street, no way did she park in the driveway.

Excuse me, but does Nancy Grace still insist Alyce LaViolette is likeable?

Likeable AND knowledgeable. I think all these HLN folks go into a meeting on Monday and say "what are we going to say this week that is OUTRAGEOUS that will really generate emails and calls from our viewers....? We can then tell our advertisers - look how much interest there is in or shows.
Me- I vote with my remote control.

'Sexy' maid outfit?

JW may think so, but I've seen the picture and, not so much...

[No, I'm not talking about JW in the outfit!] :notgood:

About Travis' garage door code, 0187.

Does anyone know if Travis' roommates or anyone other than Travis and the admitted killer knew what the code was for his garage? TIA!

When Det. Flores questioned Jodi, he said all of Travis' friends knew the code, or at least many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee