DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog Bogie listening to this drivel

imag0004az.jpg

.....awwwwwwww......
what a cutie.......

Yes, if a man you like hooks up with another woman you're supposed to take the hint and drop him like a stone ... come on!!!! Using Jodi's stupidity against Travis now.

Guilty / Death Guilty / Death Guilty / Death Guilty / Death Guilty / Death
Guilty / Death Guilty / Death

This guy finally gets his date with the executioner tonight. Only 33 yrs late...

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories...murderer-to-die-via-lethal-injection-tomorrow

Has anyone seen the video of goats sounding like humans? Hilarious! I could get a link.
lol

He wasn't married!!! He was free to talk, kiss, or do whatever he wanted to at that point.

It has not been brought up that Travis was a salesman, and needed to constantly be looking for more prospects for PPL.

Even the "official" time they were together is ENTIRELY based on JA's testimony.

TY.

I don't believe in coincidence and after reading posts that Travis' garage door code was 0187 (California 187 means homicide), it wouldn't be surprising to find out that JA changed his code to 0187. Knowing the code, JA could have changed it at anytime - I doubt Travis would have cared in the beginning.

So if Travis' roommates knew the code and could verify that it was 0187 before JA infested his life that would make a difference.

If not, IMO she planned his murder far in advance of July 2008 and changing the code to 0187 was an indication of of intent.

JMO

eeewwwww.... why do I not want to believe/am so bothered by that? Am I in denial of her extreme cruelty?

Having relations with someone does NOT mean you are in a relationship!

When Det. Flores questioned Jodi, he said all of Travis' friends knew the code, or at least many of them.

TY. It would be curious to find out if the code changed after JA infested Travis' life. One of the TH on HLN could easily ask one of the roommates.

JA from California and Travis' garage door opener code is California code for homicide? :what:

Too much coincidence for me. :fence:

Going OT just for one post. There's a case I've been following closely in Pasadena, the murder trial of the infamous "Clark Rockefeller", who's really a German man who posed as a Rockefeller, and you may remember kidnapped his own daughter in NY a few years back. Anyway he's been on trial in Pasadena for the murder of John Sohous who was the son of his landlord, and whose body was found buried on the property in 1994, murdered in 1985. This case is personal for me because John's wife is also missing, since 1985, was a clerk in a small bookstore I frequented in Sherman Oaks, and I had met her and knew her by face. She's never been found. Anyway he was convicted today, on very circumstantial evidence. The defense tried to blame her, in abstentia, and failed. I hope the Jodi jury is as smart!

I wonder how ALV would feel if one of kids messages etc were being picked apart by someone who doesn't now them from a bar of soap on a very public stage.

Looks kind of like a sloth. Love, love, love them!

Sorry to interrupt Wilmott and her heart-stopping re-direct.

But i just wanted to say that I have seen a three-toed (rarer than the two-toed) sloth in the wild in the Amazon jungle, right after we tracked an anaconda. It was fabuloso!

I've been trying to find an appropriate theme song for Jodi Arias.

Th Zombies song, "She's Not There" seems to work:
Well no one told me about her the way she lied
Well no one told me about her how many people cried
But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know why should I care

Maybe change the refrain to "She's Not All There"

I kinda like that, but other songs have their merits.

The Who: Won't Get Fooled Again
Aerosmith: Janie's Got a Gun (edited to read "Jodi's Got a Gun")
Greg Kihn: What Are You Doin' in My Life?
Boz Scaggs: It's Over

I'm sure there are others . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads