trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you expect someone who is afraid of someone abusive to travel to be closer to TA and put on a french maid outfit.

:sigh: :nevermind:

Pretty sure I know what her answer was.

did I just miss-hear willie say "the sex tape between Mr Alexander and Miss LaViolette???"

You have just creeped me out beyond the limits of creepiness and into the level of infinite creepiness. I will have to push a brillo pad through my ear to scrub my brain of such a notion. :sick: :puke:

Something about that last question to ALV Jodi did not like. The expression on her face looks alert as if ALV said something she was not suppose to. Just a very strange look on her face.

Do you remember what it was?

Guilty / Death Guilty / Death Guilty / Death Guilty / Death Guilty / Death
Guilty / Death Guilty / Death

What's that saying "Keep your friends close and your enemires closer?" I wonder if Travis wanted to keep an eye on JA....

Yep this story would really get under ALV's skin, so sexist of Travis .. a sexy french maid LOLz :)

All due respect, it does matter. The facts are clear and they show over & over again that Jodi was indeed stalking Travis - and they also show that Travis was NOT an abuser - not in any way, shape or form - not a single time ever.

The ONLY person calling him an abuser is Jodi - the person who has lied and lied and lied and lied again. There is no one else that ever saw Travis abusing anyone.

PS; in ALV's abuse continuum, stalking is under 'terrorism' column, the most extreme form of abuse - and we're here today because Travis Alexander is dead. At the hands (admittedly, her 3rd big fat stinking lie) of the murderer, jodi arias. Sorry, I'm just so angry today at this verbal torture taking place on the family of Travis Alexander. It's overwhelming.

You said it much better then I could. Thanks.

Man, somebody will totally make my day if they post a picture of the feminist bookstore owner that Fred Armisen plays on Portlandia. I just kept imagining that character when ALV kept going on about how it just isn't a yes or no question and theres a broader context blah blah blah...

Also I really wish When Juan was questioning ALV -during the time when ALV was discussing the horrible vile demeaning disgusting things Travis had said about Jodi, (how a parent would feel if their daughter was called those names or how even the guys in her group would consider it abuse)-that he would have followed with a bloody stabbed picture of Travis and said and how would a mother feel about seeing their child treated this way? Would the guys in your group consider this abuse too??? Yes or no?

Ok guys, I've been at work all day. But did I hear that Juan was reprimanded by the judge for his "tone". I'm calling BS

ALV: You try and get away from your stalker.

David Letterman didn't. :seeya:

Trying to ruin someone's life and career isn't stalking? Just because Travis was hooked back into Arias by the way of her using sex...doesn't mean he didn't fear her. Can Alyce read minds?

Duh, you don't always know a stalker is a stalker at the beginning. They are usually sneaky at first and it takes a while to catch on - especially if you are naive, inexperienced and a people pleaser.

My dog Bogie listening to this drivel

imag0004az.jpg

Crazy Alyce logic - People try to get away from their stalkers, but not their abusers.

THEY WEREN'T TOGETHER!!!!!!! Only Jodi says they were together. They had broken up!!!

Ummm..."caught making out". I'm pretty sure they were broken up and JA was peeking through a window. That's stalking, not catching.

Okay I missed the Toblerone joke or whatever it was. I came into this trial late can someone fill me in?

everybody cheats on JA. even if they're broken up, it's cheating. ALV seems to find nothing weird about that.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members