trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But somehow ALV can justify that going on vacation with and cleaning your "abuser's" home is normal?

The maid outfit was clearly a joke and he was doing her a favor because she was broke.

Again - Sick and twisted psychology!

Likeable AND knowledgeable. I think all these HLN folks go into a meeting on Monday and say "what are we going to say this week that is OUTRAGEOUS that will really generate emails and calls from our viewers....? We can then tell our advertisers - look how much interest there is in or shows.
Me- I vote with my remote control.

I'm considering a blog post on how I may be enabling the defense with my HLN viewing habits. I've already struck JVM and that After Dark show off my list. Dr. Drew may be next. The panel is so biased against Juan. The only people I want to hear from are his jurors! :twocents:

17 days prior to him complaining, 32 days before he died at her hands ...

Aug 2 2007 just shortly after JA moved TA sent her a picture of a French Maid outfit . . . indicating he wanted her to wear it while cleaning his house . . .
any fear on behalf of TA?
not that I can see
anyone afraid of a stalker allow them to come to your home to clean it .
no not expect that
she moves to Mesa - contact between 2 parties continues . . . then on a trip to Havisupai . . . with the Freemans. . . next month went to New Mexico they went alone . . .don't see people take vacations with their stalker or someone they are afraid of . . try to get away from stalker - don't see any correlation in stalking in their relationship

ja came to TA's house and saw him with another woman - indicate stalking behavior - you were asked the fact she came over and saw him with another woman . . isn't this indication their relationship is over because he is with another woman . . .wouldn't we have to consider Ms. Andrews @ same time while in relation with Jodi and same time he is caught on the couch he is making out with another some unknown woman . . . objection relevance - unfair

JA catch him cheating while they were officially dating . . . she did
pattern you saw . . .yes in general thru written info between women . . there were a couple of woman @ least he had face to face contact . . sexual conversations and flirtations conversations and with 2 had face to face time with them . . during this time still dating Ms. Andrews, pursuing Mimi Hall also having sex conversation with other women while having a relationship with JA? . . . (all yes he is)

on May 2 . . . 17 days prior to him complain he was afraid of JA . . .
see ta @ top . . . on 5/2 he asks for her to send pictures of her right now
in stalking range - no . . .
TA ask for naughty or nude photos more than one time/
yes
17 days before feeling afraid of him
objection - extremely afraid

judge - may we approach?
you may

I did the same thing. I talked to my stalker, I agreed we were good friends (he asked me that a lot) Lots of needy questions... I answered in the affirmative all the time.

It was my attempt to keep him calm, keep the situation from getting worse, all the while hoping he would just go away, or put someone else in his crosshairs.

When things came to a head, my friends were stunned that I had not shared with them what was happening.

I can't explain why I didn't tell them. I think it's because your friends will force you to handle it differently and you know their way will escalate it.

Which is go to police, get restraining order, etc etc.

I know this, I have been in the eye of the storm and felt paralyzed to do anything but pacify the crazy S.O.B.
I told all my friends and family after I first saw my ex across the street, at 1am, standing and smoking a cigarette - just watching me. For months, I'd come out of a store or leave the house to find him parked - just sitting there. And at the same time he was creating fake online accounts with the help of nieces he'd roped into believing I was an awful parent to entrap me online...

He was threatening to kill me and I was already fighting the family court that gave him unsupervised visitation - there was no way I was going to call the police or request another TRO when I was terrified both of him and of losing custody to him. It was absolutely evident the court viewed me as 'a woman scorned' initially and I really believed it would only exacerbate an already very bad situation.

ALV2_zps669649b8.png

Alyce with JM vs. Alyce with JW. Not much difference, ya think?

Her answers require .001% of the time now as well.

How would Travis have known about pictures unless Jodi told him????

How does ALV know TA had face-to-face convos with 3 women?

I still don't get how people can testify about texts when the texts themselves are not in evidence.

ALV sounds really out of it.

Does Juan get another go at her?

Would you expect someone who is afraid of someone abusive to travel to be closer to TA and put on a french maid outfit.

:sigh: :nevermind:

Pretty sure I know what her answer was.

Seriously!!!!!:banghead:

I don't want to wish ill on anyone and I get the defense has a job to do...but what if this had happened to JW or ALV's brother...would they still see JA as the victim of DV who murdered in self defense?

What if she told TA on the phone she had pictures of them together she would show everyone and that's what that text was about, "Send me some of those photos now."

just an idea
fran

Travis didn't sound scared of Jodi on the sex tape, but did Jodi sound scared of him? I would think she would if he were abusing her. :rolleyes:

Cops tell stalking victims that cannot do anything, unless they hurt them. Guys tend to think they can handle it. Plus, the defense is using the Mormon religion to their advantage. Jodi Arias is the abuser, I bet she also hit Travis. Travis reacted yes, by calling her names and yelling. I'd say that's normal. The cycle of violence, lured by sex...by Jodi Arias. Shame on Alyce.
Does Alyce think entering someone's home without permission...sleeping in the bed or couch, hiding in the closet, crawling through the doggy door, peeping into windows...is normal behavior??

THEY WEREN'T TOGETHER!!!!!!! Only Jodi says they were together. They had broken up!!!

Wish JM had connected the stalking events with what TA told friends at the time.

ok so i've just worked out that including ALVs 44 hours with JA and her days on the stand so far she has made roughly

$30,000

(at $300 p/h)

:what::banghead::furious:

OKAY THIS IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!!:banghead::furious:

THEY WEREN'T TOGETHER!!!!!!! Only Jodi says they were together. They had broken up!!!

Yes, what happened to JA's sacrosanct descriptor?

I.e., they were 'official'.

You know, Alyce.

A steady beau & his girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads