Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ms. LaViolette:

1. Learn the difference between a booty call and a relationship
2. Consider that Travis couldn't make her go away...and when he got stern about it, he ended up DEAD.

I've been trying to find an appropriate theme song for Jodi Arias.

Th Zombies song, "She's Not There" seems to work:
Well no one told me about her the way she lied
Well no one told me about her how many people cried
But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know why should I care

Maybe change the refrain to "She's Not All There"

I kinda like that, but other songs have their merits.

The Who: Won't Get Fooled Again
Aerosmith: Janie's Got a Gun (edited to read "Jodi's Got a Gun")
Greg Kihn: What Are You Doin' in My Life?
Boz Scaggs: It's Over

I'm sure there are others . . .

Riders On The Storm, esp. Killer On The Road verse.
Undun, The Guess Who
Don't Take Me Alive, Steely Dan

Ok, I have a slight problem with ALV's "logic" with regard to stalking. She claims that it's only stalking if the alleged victim is afraid. This makes no sense. The response of the victim has nothing to do with the perpetration of the crime.

If that were true, there wouldn't be stalking "behavior" because it would be contingent on the stalkee's feelings lol. What about people who don't KNOW they're being stalked? Just a smidgeon of critical thinking is all I ask of Alyce.

Ok, I have a slight problem with ALV's "logic" with regard to stalking. She claims that it's only stalking if the alleged victim is afraid. This makes no sense. The response of the victim has nothing to do with the perpetration of the crime.

Maybe Alyce thinks stalking is a tort.

ALV single handedly redefines stalking.

For the benefit of ms Arias of course.

Aww Thanks, Funny thing is about him he was laying on the couch watching the tv..when Juan was finished he sat there for a few mins and when Wilmott got up to do re-cross he laid on the floor turning away from the tv and started going to sleep..I said to him Good Boy ! :)

For a second I thought you were talking about Nurmi.

tumblr_m5z5kiKZdI1rx0dzbo1_400.gif

Arias just arranged her coat in her lap while attorneys are at side bar. I wonder what she's going to be pilfering now?

My sister called and asked to come over for a minute... my nephew came home this afternoon and I get back and nothing has changed at all. How can JW do this to the jury?

I guess Jodi wants her to continue to trash Travis and the other women in his life. And none of it matters.

Maybe, being old timey herself, ALV is going back to biblical times, when if you had sex you were automatically considered man and wife.

Wait - Willmont is saying that Travis texting Jodi to please leave him alone, she's evil, worst thing that ever happened, etc. means he's super okay with her? Didn't the text say he was responding to her 'dire' emails and calls? ALV is a text expert all of a sudden? Did she hear their conversations? A

And the 'love you's" back and forth, and 'prettiest girl' comments - weren't they made on accounts of Travis' that Jodi had passwords for, and told Det. Flores she'd accessed?

ALV can tell Travis' frame of mind from the recorded call presumably made on May 10th? It was hard to hear anything he said, he was barely awake.

Come on in and have 'guac' means come over any time day or night uninvited, even if you live thousands of miles away?
ALV is disturbing to listen to, if she actually is a domestic violence expert, I fear for the people she might treat.

eeewwwww.... why do I not want to believe/am so bothered by that? Am I in denial of her extreme cruelty?

Nope. JA is clearly an extreme narcissist, who thinks she's smarter than everyone else. She plays mind games with others (Travis finally got fed up with her bs), while secretly chuckling to herself about how "smart" she is.

I could easily see her changing that code to the CA homicide code and thinking to herself "hehehe nobody will ever know what I'm planning but I'll throw a clue out anyway just for fun. because I can. Isn't this fun?"

She is evil personified IMO.

Wow jodi just stuck a pencil in her jacket!!!!

[video=youtube;Lwq8JIC5Buw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwq8JIC5Buw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member