Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's gotta write more torn out journal pages I guess

Jodi is looking around to see who is watching. She is up to something, putting her jacket across her lap.

tumblr_m5ts7bCMv61r4zr2vo1_500.gif

It has not been brought up that Travis was a salesman, and needed to constantly be looking for more prospects for PPL.

I think he was also a flirt and liked women (not little boys) and he did not lead jodi to believe they were exclusive.

you were asked about text message on April 7 . . . ALV asks to review . .
JA is wearing her jacket over her arms in her lap in the front . . .

why this text relevant to their relationship?
want it back? you can keep it . . . well JW takes paper back

several reasons - at the time they were talking about this story about Maria or Michelle - he was furious, angry, over the top with this anger - something that was happeing]

Nope. JA is clearly an extreme narcissist, who thinks she's smarter than everyone else. She plays mind games with others (Travis finally got fed up with her bs), while secretly chuckling to herself about how "smart" she is.

I could easily see her changing that code to the CA homicide code and thinking to herself "hehehe nobody will ever know what I'm planning but I'll throw a clue out anyway just for fun. because I can. Isn't this fun?"

She is evil personified IMO.

And she got a defense team and defense witnesses who will sink right down to the same level with her. Disgusting!

Ok, I have a slight problem with ALV's "logic" with regard to stalking. She claims that it's only stalking if the alleged victim is afraid. This makes no sense. The response of the victim has nothing to do with the perpetration of the crime.

Of course few men who are stalked would ever admit to be afraid (it's an ego thing), therefore no man is afraid when stalked therefore no man is ever stalked.

That's ALV's man-hating "logic".:banghead:

Jean C on HLN right now saying ALV held her own with JM. Is she watching the same trial that I am?

How can ALV say Travis was "over the top" with his angry reaction to whatever JA did/said when she doesn't know the WHOLE STORY? :burn: Was JA over the top with her slaughter?

"He was going to tell people about her craziness".... oooh...another motive, perhaps?

how does she know this bs story is true?

again the words of a proven liar

DOES SHE NOT GET THAT???????

@WildAboutTrial

Wild notices very little note taking but much head scratching and stretching from the jurors. #JodiArias

ALV- who cares??? He may have gotten angry but he DIDN'T kill her...JA killed- strike that- slaughtered Travis!!

I'm considering a blog post on how I may be enabling the defense with my HLN viewing habits. I've already struck JVM and that After Dark show off my list. Dr. Drew may be next. The panel is so biased against Juan. The only people I want to hear from are his jurors! :twocents:

I do watch Dr Drew since he is avidly pro prosecution on this one. I stopped watching during the Anthony fiasco since he always harped on about what made her that way, trying to find a psychological angle (ie excuse) for her evilness.
Now this time around he is doing the opposite, he states forcefully that she is plain evil, a sociopath, and whenever someone starts to talk pro Jodi he cuts them off "blah blah she's just a criminal, that's IT!"

JUST look right at the jury right now.. and now you all of a sudden remember it all..

:nevermind:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member