trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ALV,
The defendant told Detective Flores on June 10, 2008, her and Travis were f%^k buddies.
During a 48 hours interview with Maureen Mahar in Sept 2008, when asked if they their relationship was sex, friends with benefits, the defendant agreed and said it eventually was just that.

Hopefully, you will learn about this in the next class you take for your continuing education.

Alyce just said "OVER THE TOP" just like that Freeman girl. What the heck is over the top?

If I get angry, am I considered over the top?

Where's her continuum defining over the top behavior?

ALV should use that $33K (33K too much) to get a real education. Take some basic freshmen college courses, attend a finishing school, get herself some real good modern day group therapy and deal with her gender issues and biases. Then come back in several years and make amends with the world for the damage she's done in her line of work.

Can you say stalker?

2377a07d52f9a0c7f58176f8c58876d3.jpg

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Wild notices very little note taking but much head scratching and stretching from the jurors. #JodiArias

Come on ... she killed him. He was right obviously, people needed to be warned about her.

maybe one day like in 1000 years we will abandon the written word and communicate in cut animal gifs.
and be flying around cars when the the line for the transporter is too long.
and send the JA's to Botany Bay with Khan.

ALV should use that $33K (33K too much) to get a real education. Take some basic freshmen college courses, attend a finishing school, get herself some real good modern day group therapy and deal with her gender issues and biases. Then come back in several years and make amends with the world for the damage she's done in her line of work.
...And maybe take a tutorial on emailing, basic computer skills, stuff like that...

Just end it, she doesn't even know where to go next. I need someone to make that an emoticon for *blank stare*

BUT the reason JA knew he was "cheating" was because she had hacked his communications!!!!! THAT was the lie. And JW knows it.

He was not angry because he was caught cheating. He was angry because JA is a psycho, liar, manipulator who was trying to pull a fast one on him with her ridiculous story.

I'm pretty sure if I found out someone hacked my emails/voicemails and tape recorded our sex conversation without my permission, they would feel MY wrath!!

Ok.. So it is "normal" for a battered woman to stay with her abuser... But it is NOT "normal" for a man to stay with his???

What the heck am I missing? Why is such a huge problem that Travis continued contact with Jodi ...

O/T but proud to announce I finally have an avatar! That's one of my dogs, Kinsey. Looneymama was kind enough to help me since I'm a techno idiot, so thank you Looney!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP