trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she will comment on Travis' rage when he was cursing at JA after she (allegedly) shot him in the head.... I'm sure she'll tell us how inappropriate and over the top he was in expressing his anger there.

Madame passive-aggressive.

OH, ALV's tone just sounds so validated by Willy's questions.

Mr_Blank_Stare_by_lukeroberts.jpg
Just end it, she doesn't even know where to go next. I need someone to make that an emoticon for *blank stare*

Ok as silly as it was for Baez to do maybe JM needs to bring out a white board. Jennifer is purposefully trying to mislead the jury about the timeline.

Much of this stuff that happened was done BEFORE Travis said he was becoming afraid of Jodi and her stalking behavior.

When you look at a linear timeline and the events during that timeline it all makes sense. And Jennifer is jumping around to try and confuse the jury. She's being super sneaky.

:waitasec:

Is she preparing herself for wearing a straight jacket or what??

2cxf21s.png

hat tip to those of you listening.....I can't listen, but I am reading your posts!! brownies to the brave!!

you and me both sunny! I want to turn this off.. but for some reason I want to witness this debauchery.

Sorry, but the INMATE should not be allowed to conceal her hands or body under anything like she is doing RIGHT NOW!

how does she know this bs story is true?

again the words of a proven liar

DOES SHE NOT GET THAT???????

That is what I was just going to ask Josie- are we websleuths sold on that being the purpose of that text? I am not really buying that?

How many times can JW get the word, "tirade" in to one sentence? Talk about in your face obvious.

Wait it was JODI who wanted to track down who Travis was seeing when they were broken up!!!!!!!!!! She's flipping things around!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry