trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:

Is she preparing herself for wearing a straight jacket or what??

2cxf21s.png

Featuring the "bent" finger.

oh
my
god

THE DOUBLESPEAK is driving me INSANE. I cannot believe that what is good for the gander is not good for the goose in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every move Jodi makes = ok
every move travis makes = abusive, jealous, blah blah blah

WHAT THE TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why are they being allowed to continue to speculate without showing the other parts of the message??? Why isn't the entire message allowed?

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. ALV- always on the part of Travis Alexander. Grrrrrr. The poor man is dead. For the love of Fruit Loops...enough.

This WOMAN needs to STFU! "Many partners aren't ALWAYS afraid." to explain why JA slept next to him. ALV is never going to concede one bloody inch. Grrrrrr

Alyce:::::::YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO.

This is a joke and I am sure the jury is like what the F?

JM should have brought up Jodi's jealousy over Clancy and how she cried in the bathroom all because Travis held Clancy up.

wait...this is a total double standard...Jodi is not bad for dating other men...but Travis IS bad for dating other women....

Seriously?????????

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Wild notices very little note taking but much head scratching and stretching from the jurors. #JodiArias

yeah they get it.. they have heard from:
Lisa
Freemans *they ended up on cross saying they were asked to CHAPERONE*
ETC ETC

Ok.. So it is "normal" for a battered woman to stay with her abuser... But it is NOT "normal" for a man to stay with his???

What the heck am I missing? Why is such a huge problem that Travis continued contact with Jodi ...

Hmmmm--Let me check with the men in Alyce's group and get back to you on that. I'm sure they would know.

I am SOOOOOOO over these two, please get to the jurors questions already!

This is so dumb. How many girls have sent a fake text to find out some information. "Sure I would love to go to a movie with you. Just let me see if I'm free this weekend. Thank you for the compliment ;)" ...Oh whoops I didn't mean to send that out, that was for a friend...just a friend it doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy...well NO I didn't send that on purpose. What are you mad for? Jodi you are crystal clear Honey Boo Boo

I do watch Dr Drew since he is avidly pro prosecution on this one. I stopped watching during the Anthony fiasco since he always harped on about what made her that way, trying to find a psychological angle (ie excuse) for her evilness.
Now this time around he is doing the opposite, he states forcefully that she is plain evil, a sociopath, and whenever someone starts to talk pro Jodi he cuts them off "blah blah she's just a criminal, that's IT!"

I was totally turned off to DD on the Anthony case- lots of psychobabble but on this one, well, his is the only show i like to watch. of course I love KCL and Katy Wicke but i like his guests; they aren't just talking heads. there is some real thought behind their comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic