trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rage is bigger than anger." Expert testimony from a licensed professional being paid 300$ an hour to spout absolute nonsense.

I am behind on posts (as usual) but a jury question that I would like to see would be... "Would you characterize Travis' family as being battered?" (only the sisters-mind you since men cannot be battered in your opinion). They have to hear all this BS about Travis while the murderer of their brother gets to smirk and laugh and enjoy HER life (hopefully its a short one! MOO). I feel so bad for the entire Alexander family, while unfortunately I am unable to send funds, I DO send up prayers in the hopes that they will stay strong (They ARE AMAZINGLY STRONG! IMO) and will HOPEFULLY see justice done. Sorry if O/T. Just had to vent.

Rage is worse than anger....hmmmm, have ya SEEN the pics of the shower??

Let's pretend that JW is done with ALV today. :please: What happens tomorrow? Juan's rebuttal witnesses?

ALV: "Most people I work with, they explode....."

And most of the people who listen to you as well ma'am. :banghead:

Yes ALV, just like JA's parents were scared of her rages when she called on the phone!

rage?

yeah LOOK AT WHAT ARIAS DID TO TRAVIS' KNECK! ALMOST CUT HIS HEAD OFF

:burn:

yeah I am angry and I am in a rage over your answer Ms LaV

People are intimidated by anger when it comes at them with a knife in one hand and a gun in the other, Ms. LV. Just so's you know.

:waitasec:

Is she preparing herself for wearing a straight jacket or what??

Maybe one side of her is leaking. :facepalm: :rocker:

Does she change back into her stripes at the courthouse or at the jail?

Who had the rage? Who KILLED with rage? Who continued to be angry to the point of travelling thousands of miles to slaughter TA?

I can't believe that this woman used the word RAGE!

Hey you guys! You are all brave for watching this! I haven't. I haven't really followed much either. Just on mute.

Does it look like Will will finish anytime soon?

I've noticed ALV say this a few times. That the people she works with get angry, but know when to stop. According to her, Travis didn't.
In other words, she's trying to say that Travis is the most abusive man she has ever "met".

...good god...
not her stupid men's group again...and their ANGER...
:furious:

RAGE you say Alyce

So .. is that when you go and stab someone 29 times, slits their throat from ear to ear and then shots them????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member