trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5ezckIAL81r2hf4ro1_500.gif

I laughed so loud at this one that my own cat jumped straight up and landed in his water bowl :floorlaugh:

Alyce reads faster now, too. Alyce can say yes, yes, yes and no, no no when Willmott questions her.

Gosh, Willmott is so bad at what she does, like talking.

Why do you guys think Juan did not show any autopsy photos and ask ALV whether she thought that constituted abuse?

I had to turn it off. My brain could not stand for one second more of watching. It just goes on and on and on and on and on......

Jodi is really looking bad physically. If t.v. adds weight to how you look, she can't weigh 100 pounds. Her face is resembling a skull. jmo

Ya, I think she is deliberately eating less to look frail and invoke sympathy from the jurors. Poor widdle Jodi.:floorlaugh:

Arias just arranged her coat in her lap while attorneys are at side bar. I wonder what she's going to be pilfering now?

Juror number 7? :waitasec:

(I heard JA thought he was kind of cute... :wink: )

IMO these text messages hurt her not help, they are bizzare to me.

O/T but proud to announce I finally have an avatar! That's one of my dogs, Kinsey. Looneymama was kind enough to help me since I'm a techno idiot, so thank you Looney!!
Beautiful!! Post pics in the pet thread :)

I kinda like her shades of grey jacket....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at this point Ms LAV's testimony is a "he read-she read" and based on nothing but what she was given by the defense the hired her.

very sad
Love your verbage, edifying your post.:razz:

Isn't next week the time of month for her to get her migraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee