trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited because I'm giving the keynote address to my kids tonight. Well, my wife is also giving them a keynote. But I don't lie about what I do Mr. Martinez.

Is it just me or does the admitted killer, with her ulgy blouse and dreadful hair, look particularily HOMELY today?

You want to talk about ugly? Look at ALV on the first day she preened on the stand and look at her today.

Ms. La Violette, may I have a word? Why should you be punished for Jodi Arias' crime? If you want to keep the rest of your life from being a laughingstock about Domestic Violence, say this in front of the mirror until it sounds natural:

I based my conclusions on information given to me by the defense team. Since I did not have all the information, I withdraw my conclusion and apologize to the court.

What happens next after Wilmott ends her yakkity-yak-yak.
I'm hoping to see juror questions.

Which made me think that perhaps Nurmi and Wilmott were able to discern the handwriting for Juror #5 and that's when they targeted her. Isn't it true both sides have to agree to the questions before asked? So, I assume they were able to see the original question as handwritten by the juror.

interesting theory. I hadn't considered that possiblility

I'm not kidding about this. I seriously think that ALV may have stalked ex boyfriends herself, and that's why she doesn't think it's a big deal.

1349110594814.gif

(BBM)

About Travis' garage door code, 0187.

Does anyone know if Travis' roommates or anyone other than Travis and the admitted killer knew what the code was for his garage? TIA!

I've heard a few places where she knew the garage door code #.

fwiw, that's how his friends entered the home the day his body was found. They just didn't have a key to his bedroom, but his roommate knew where there was one.

JMHO
fran

I had a boyfriend when I was 19, who I dated exclusively for about a year. He was always stalking me because of his jealousy and possessiveness. I didn't know hw to handle it and was a nervous wreck whenever I went somewhere without him because he would inevitably show up out of thin air. Yet, I still stayed with him. It took a couple months to end the relationship as amicably as possible because I was afraid and still talked to him and met with him occasionally after we broke up. He would do things like sleep in our yard (I was still with my family), show up at my college class or in the lunchroom. I finally took all the money I saved and went abroad for a few months. After that he turned his attention to another woman. So, I understand how Travs could have stayed in touch with Jodi even though he had some apprehension about her. ALV's experience is limited.

I too have had a very similar experience with an ex bf. And I agree with your assessment of ALV. It's despicable.

J5 hasn't been there since her one time appearance. There are apparently loads of questions which is one of the reasons JW is speeding this up - fortunately! I think ALV will be putting pressure on them to get through everything so she can get back to her old life/ work.

Yes, just like her subject the defendant, everything is about her.

You knew it was her cell phone.

Rude is as rude does.

All this is proving is that ALV is an excellent speaker and a horrific expert witness.

I really do think her talent is in feminist stand up comedy. She quite good with the snark. She really is funny, if you're into feminist stuff.

WTF???? As in a FEMALE? Whoa Bessie! Good Lord help me! This is getting bizarre. DO TELL - was she JAs comrade before or after the murder?

This made me laugh .. she's Jodi's 'jail friend' not sure how far that goes ..

Emergency question form the Jury to the Judge...

Q. can you please kick Alice off the stand?
Yes or No.

Something about that last question to ALV Jodi did not like. The expression on her face looks alert as if ALV said something she was not suppose to. Just a very strange look on her face.

So now we "know" (based on ALV) that both Travis and the throat slasher were in the closet when she "pulled the trigger."

No blood in the closet at all, and the shell casing miraculously made it from the carpeted floor in the closet, and rolled out onto the bathroom floor.

Let me guess, it bounced and rolled.:banghead:

The DT are dumber then dirt. By keeping this NON EXPERT on the stand spewing false this that and the others, is only making the Jury hate JA even more. Keep Up the Great Work gang!

ok so i've just worked out that including ALVs 44 hours with JA and her days on the stand so far she has made roughly

$30,000

(at $300 p/h)

:what::banghead::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads