trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV: She wants to please him, and so she does.
And this is not manipulative in any way? Alyceland is upside down indeed.

She is truly delusional. Whether intended or not is the big question.

Jodi is really looking bad physically. If t.v. adds weight to how you look, she can't weigh 100 pounds. Her face is resembling a skull. jmo

Don't men/women in all relationships go through the same thing? Arguments, disagreements, the silent treatment, making up, etc. Relationships, couples, families without the ups and downs wouldn't seem normal - to me, at least. :moo:

tumblr_m2rrtmDmsz1qcnihto1_500.gif

Gee, Miss Violence Expert, How did Jodi 'handle her anger" on June 4th?

This is so dumb. How many girls have sent a fake text to find out some information. "Sure I would love to go to a movie with you. Just let me see if I'm free this weekend. Thank you for the compliment ;)" ...Oh whoops I didn't mean to send that out, that was for a friend...just a friend it doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy...well NO I didn't send that on purpose. What are you mad for? Jodi you are crystal clear Honey Boo Boo

I would rather have Honey Boo Boo as a witness, she would bring some much needed dignity and sense to the proceedings.

@Nana4Danica They look a bit fidgity but I see a few taking notes.

But then 4 mins later

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s

@HyltonHylton123 They seem pretty chill.I don't see much note taking but they are still listening.

Doesn't ALV have an appointment to be ANYWHERE else? SOON?

Well I do believe ALV starts her new job at CASA RAMOS on April 22. She is filling in until her pal JA gets back to work.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Alyce's ego is so over inflated, she thinks if she talks long enough the jury will believe her.
It sounds like it's not working.

I am behind on posts (as usual) but a jury question that I would like to see would be... "Would you characterize Travis' family as being battered?" (only the sisters-mind you since men cannot be battered in her opinion). They have to hear all this BS about Travis while the murderer of their brother gets to smirk and laugh and enjoy HER life (hopefully its a short one! MOO). I feel so bad for the entire Alexander family, while unfortunately I am unable to send funds, I DO send up prayers in the hopes that they will stay strong (They ARE AMAZINGLY STRONG! IMO) and will HOPEFULLY see justice done. Sorry if O/T. Just had to vent.:please:

She believes EVERYTHING jodi says, but not Travis???!!!!!

That's because she's female. In Alyce's world women don't lie, only nasty evil men do such things. The DT seems to think portraying Jodi as a saint who is a victim is going to convince the jury of her innocence. If ALV would at least admit JA has numerous flaws then maybe she would seem a bit credible, she's not to bright.

Alyce seems to know a lot about "text message" language when Wilmott is asking the questions.

So Ms. Laviolette, tell us, in your opinion was the throat slasher angry when she stabbed him the 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th time?

Explain the dynamics of what is happening when she sliced his throat to nearly his spine.

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member