trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice ALV look directly at the jury yesterday before she left the stand for the lunch break? She sort of rolled her eyes and gave them a look of disgust for the whipping she had just taken from Juan. I truly think she believes she has the jury wrapped up in a big red bow.

MOO

Members, please read this article from USA Today and you will realize why we've had to be so strict on the name calling and disparaging remarks of the defense team's witnesses.

Could it be construed as witness intimidation? Regardless of the argument for or against free speech, Websleuths will not be responsible for giving the appearance of any organized effort to intimidate or tamper with any witness during any trial.

We ask that you please post responsibly.

Thank you.
Sue and Tricia
Websleuths.com Owners

:bump:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Of all the stuff that ticked me off about ALV's testimony, what is really sticking in my craw is her insistence that all the women who texted etc. with Travis were "vulnerable." She stated that the strong ones backed off or shut him down. How about this radical idea: the ones who maintained contact were receptive and interested? She actually said the married woman was vulnerable, apparently because she was married?? What??!

BBM. I thought this is where ALV gets herself into trouble. I'm not going to call it bias. I'm going to call it a very limited view of the topic. Certainly married women in desperately unhappy marriages can be vulnerable and have men take advantage of them. But married women can be just plain cheaters as well. And they can be predators. ALV really, really needs to get out more and read something besides her own topic.

:truce: HELP Please???

I need to be able to view the live trial on my iPad.

I have downloaded, UStream, AZCentral, and CNN.

I can't seem to find the live trial on any of these apps.

I would appreciate any tutoring anyone could give a computer illiterate like me.

Thanks!! :seeya:

I rarely watch on my iPad, but when I do, I just go to the abc15 website and watch. Easy Peasy. No app required.

I didn't ask for the web link...I was only questioning that she had an art site.

And I don't see an issue with visiting anyway, no more than watching the trial. I wanted to see what she had on there and who would be stupid enough to buy her art. Most of it is no better than an 8th grader, although she does have some decent pieces...but I wouldn't pay $1.00 for them.

I would appreciate any tutoring anyone could give a computer illiterate like me.

I downloaded Puffin for free in the app store. You can then go and watch the livestream with this flash enabling broswer. hth.

Members, please read this article from USA Today and you will realize why we've had to be so strict on the name calling and disparaging remarks of the defense team's witnesses.

Could it be construed as witness intimidation? Regardless of the argument for or against free speech, Websleuths will not be responsible for giving the appearance of any organized effort to intimidate or tamper with any witness during any trial.

We ask that you please post responsibly.

Thank you.
Sue and Tricia
Websleuths.com Owners

The friend said that the stress of the harassment had driven LaViolette to the emergency room last weekend for anxiety attacks and palpitation.

No Bueno. Seriously, not good.

I rarely watch on my iPad, but when I do, I just go to the abc15 website and watch. Easy Peasy. No app required.
yep. The apps are not conducive to live feeds. Use safari to go to the full site. You should be ok there.

I have now found the original poster! Everyone, you have to see this. It is fabulous. I am definitely going to go back and want all of these YouTube videos this guy has done. he references others and I see them in my feed for next billing.! He has got to be the best. I kept thinking to myself it is Steely Dan!!! :p

OMG this guy is great!!! I love his doodles :) He's very funny

Maybe this is the wrong thread to ask...still too new!

Can someone explain the text/email msgs the DT has??? They don't appear to be entered as evidence as they cannot be quoting from??? I can't figure out where they came from.

Could these be something Jodi stole from TA's computer???

So sorry if I'm not suppose to ask here and thanks for any info!!

:fence:

Evidence may be marked as an exhibit, but not entered as an exhibit. Both have a number. expert may refer to something that is marked as an exhibit for the expert to review, but not entered for the jurors review in the entirety.

HTH

Nope....JW is gonna drag this one as long as possible, then jury questions....next week at the earliest IMO

Puuuuleeeaaase ... say it isn't so, say it isn't so, say it isn't so, say it isn't so, say it isn't so (okay think you got my drift)

I think she will finish up her rehabilitation this morning and ... then the jury questions. At least I'm :please: that will be the case.

I will not be listening to that woman's voice for one more nano-second. :nono:

When the jury questions come up ... then I'll turn on the sound :rocker:

I feel very strongly that the State's case is in VERY good shape and I believe we will get the correct justice for Travis, which is the DP for JA.

It sounded to me like she was starting to wrap things up last night but that's just a guess. She seems to like to drag things out as long as possible so your guess is as good as mine.

That is the impression I got too. She seemed to take quite a while sorting through pages of her notes to see if she had missed anything. I hope we are both correct or the mute button comes into play again. The words are one thing but the sound they make is like fingernails on a blackboard.

I have the best luck on my iPad with Ustream. Use the search feature and
type in Azfamily. Their live streams wills display with the trial usually being
the first selection

And Hi everyone. Mainly a lurker but ha e been at it a long time :)

Proceed to the new thread. Doors will close here in 15 mintues

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205021"]trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

Chijojo - I saw your post about your mom but now I can't find it to quote it. I just want to send out my sympathies and some big hugs!
:heartbeat::blowkiss::heartbeat:

:hug:

When u open Ustream and hit the search button and type in azfamily.....what happens? I watched for 3 hours on it yesterday

Good morning all
Thank you alv for testifying that ja told you she shot ta in the closet. Confirming once again that ja has lied. Imo the sad thing is alv has also been manipulated by ja. Why alv can't see that idk. Moo

droid

A huge shout out and Thank You to all the Mods for their dedication to WS. It must get crazy behind the scenes. You all are awesome :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321