trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in a million years will that woman EVER admit to being wrong. The more damning evidence she might see, the harder she'll work to make it fit into the "poor abused Jodi" model.

And if she was honest, not many would blame her. Plenty of people have been duped by Jodi, for ALV to say "She lied, I believed, my conclusions are all invalid" would be pretty well received.

But she has to be right. This has nothing to do with what she thinks about Jodi. She's another narcissist who has to be "right," no matter what the cost.

Are we to expect her on the media circuit as a Talking Head, once she gets off the stand??

thinking about this computer expert that the DT is bringing on....could this be why JM added Brown to the states witness list?

I have absolutely no problem with Jodi selling her art......no problem at all....why shouldn't she.....she has not been found guilty of anything......I think it is perfectly okay.......just as long as the money goes toward buying her a nicer coffin for later......I had you going didn't I.....I did, didn't I.

:floorlaugh:

Bringing this over from the article written about ALV:

"The barrage of cyberstalking was the subject of lengthy meetings in a judge's chambers on Monday."

I don't quite understand why this would warrant a visit in judges chambers. The judge can't do anything about it. Unless the DT felt that the wrath online was in some way JM's fault (which is a load of BS), then I don't get it.... at all. She knew the facts of this case, years before this trial began, yet she agreed to do it, for a boatload of money I might add, so she had to have known that there would be backlash. I don't have any sympathy for her whatsoever. I wonder if anxiety was her problem the day court was cut short?

"""""" so she had to have known that there would be backlash.""""""

Yes, if you recall on her very first day, right in the beginning, while JWilmot was going through her CV, she was asked if she still has a practice, ALV replied something like 'I hope I still will", you can check the youtube

I ran across a post (can't find it now) talking about an argument about a backpack and her putting makeup on in the bathroom downstairs or something like that. Does anyone know what this was about? Was it in yesterday's cross with ALV or something that I missed?
TIA!

scary mary right there

2949131e-b113-4fdd-9b7e-579b004c3369_zpsae25a1e3.jpg

cant you tell im pretty bored

Are you trying to make me barf up my hearty breakfast of Diet Pepsi and ranch-flavored Whhhhheat Thins?

ALV: "Everyone has a right to be angry. It's what you do when you get there that makes a difference."

Ok. Ms. LV, have you taken a look at what the Defendant did to Mr. Alexander?

I ran across a post (can't find it now) talking about an argument about a backpack and her putting makeup on in the bathroom downstairs or something like that. Does anyone know what this was about? Was it in yesterday's cross with ALV or something that I missed?
TIA!

Yes it was brought up yesterday and also during Dan Freeman's testimony because he was there when it happened.

IMO, it wouldn't matter if Alyce did know it, she would still have crafted her opinion to be whatever the defense wanted it to be. She even brushed aside indicators of Jodi stalking Travis.

She even brushed aside the police report and interrogations.

I wish the media would STOP referring to JA as an "accused murderer".

She has admitted to murdering Travis.

I think the term they are using is correct. She is an admitted killer who is an accused murderer. Please don't get mad......:seeya:

I just logged in so I don't know if this has been mentioned:

AZRepublic Front Page:
ARIAS WITNESS FEELS SOCIAL MEDIA'S GLARE

Online attacks on defense expert decried as digital "lynch mob"

All this sent her to the hospital last weekend.
Is it witness tampering?
Threats to ALV office and online and Amazon
Possibility of removal of TV cameras.

I would post a link but I don't know how.

ETA by Salem: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-trial-witness-feels-social-medias-glare.html

I can't find the original poster who posted this but it is the most fabulous thing I have seen! this is exactly how I was going to think about it if I was a juror. That is just my background as far as the odds of all this happening. he goes through the statistics on all the weird things happening at once, and also does the road map and I had never seen that before. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0gcrnKD2UAk&desktop_uri=/watch?v=0gcrnKD2UAk

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It would be great to see a photo progression of JA beginning from her time with TA up until yesterday......hint hint beg beg to some of you creative peeps with tons of screen grabs....:lol:

It really is bizarre how much her appearance has changed and it is NOT just a lack of makeup, I tell ya. I know I am in the minority but I thought JA appeared to be a pretty girl in her photos from 2007-08. I thought the blonde was a little harsh, but her face was smoother and fuller and her features softer and lighter.

Now her head and face appear huge and craggy, she is beetle-browed and has deep marionette lines (I do, too, but I am much older than JA) and of course there is the prison pallor.

She simply does not look like the same person even accounting for stress, diet, lack of sun and lack of cosmetics. It's weird. :waitasec:

Oh! And another rambling thought.....(coffee hasn't kicked in yet).....to whoever it was who mentioned setting the stage for insanity defense.....it sure appears that way with the drugged up stares and the coloring and the jacket and inappropriate facial gestures (and often lack of any gestures) .......IANAL, but it won't fly. She has already been shown as sane, legally speaking. Unless they are hoping it will help during her sentencing phase? IDK.

I wanted that too!! Someone did. I just bumped it up. Hopefully you'll see it when you log on.

WOOHOO BANNED!
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias. Ebay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain.

BBM :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

In your dreams Jodi.

This according to the St Vs Jodi Arias FB page
Confirmed - The def. next witness will be the computer expert who verified the phone sex audio.

:tantrum: :pullhair:
Oh, for Pete's sake! This computer expert is gonna prove that TA engaged in phone sex... So what???!!! Are we supposed to believe this gave JA the license to kill??? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper