trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now TA is not just a Pedophile, An Abuser, A Manipulator, he is a flat out Liar. All this confirmed by a woman who never met him, never interviewed his family or friends

:censored: :shutup:

Showing restraint

Did she say "corking the pot?" - I never heard this in the tape, but been looking for what this phrase could possibly mean. Its not listed in the urban dictionary for sure

So what is the relevance of Jodi spending time with Jack. Who cares!

Because people have said that Jodi did not spend time alone with Brewer's son. Or Brewer didn't leave the boy alone with Jodi. Why? Doesn't look good for her. The Hughes told Travis they did not want Jodi around their kids. Why? In other words, they read the blogs. Or perhaps, Jodi has more problems than we realize...wouldn't be the first one to use a camera as cover. She did with Travis.

Parents tend to have that gut reaction of red flags. imho.

This is the type of testimony that INFURIATES me to no end. Turning the tables and making Travis out to be the liar.

Travis was deceptive?? come on!!!!

Gosh, I hope Travis' family is holding up okay. This is disgusting.

I see a lot more rebuttal witnesses lining up to fix all this carp.

How in the heck would ALV know if Travis was deceiving his family about having sex? Disgusting line of questioning. But maybe it will give the jury a perspective of what JA may have been blackmailing TA with.

Looking at Travis' family just made my heart so heavy of sadness......unbelievable how they can sit through this :facepalm:

no words.....

I thought yesterday that JW was winding down but now I think she's going to drag this out for hours. Ugh.

Now TA is not just a Pedophile, An Abuser, A Manipulator, he is a flat out Liar. All this confirmed by a woman who never met him, never interviewed his family or friends

:censored: :shutup:

Showing restraint
Yes. That is correct.

Thanks! My hubster loves me in a plaid skirt and white button down shirt. He DOESN"T lust after schoolgirls!!!!!

Even if they role played something like school girl and master, it doesn't mean he'd actually want to have sex with a school girl. It's just absolutely silly. These were two consenting adults, and it was clear Travis loved sex with Arias-- not something you'd expect from a pedophile, one who has a neurological predilection for young kids; especially young boys.

ARGH.

Was little boy's underwear ever mentioned in texts? I must have missed it.

LaViolette very subdued today. I am suspicious that either she was counseled on her combative attitude in court by whoever that woman was who was observing her yesterday, or it relates to whatever went on in chambers this morning.

I'm sorry for the Long Beach community that respects ALV, but yet another critical mistake was made that benefits the killer in this very important DP trial DV assessment by ALV. This is sloppy work, or worse.
ETA: Now another. The knife on the bedside table. She's changing her testimony on that, too.

In their shoes, I would be experiencing a lot of cognitive dissonance right now. In fact, if I had been a client of hers........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member