trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the DT object to JM's use of some "harsh" words, but it's alright for JW to continually refer to Travis' "tirade" in an email or text? :waitasec:

Don't know who JA is glaring at but good thing looks can't kill.

tumblr_m72v6d8Hpr1qcd6cdo1_500.gif

:floorlaugh:

I'm gonna show that to my dogs, show them how it could be...

Was little boy's underwear ever mentioned in texts? I must have missed it.

LaViolette very subdued today. I am suspicious that either she was counseled on her combative attitude in court by whoever that woman was who was observing her yesterday, or it relates to whatever went on in chambers this morning.

No. It's because she's being questioned by the DA.

Many people live a separate lives. You're on a stage so to speak at work and with their friends

Man, where was this woman when I was a teenager? My mother never let me get away with anything. Maybe if I'd had ALV there to back me up . . . .

The Scorched Earth "Trash The Deceased Victim" strategy just lurched into overdrive.

Is ALV saying that a man who dates more than one woman at a time is abusive?????

I'm going to give alv the benefit of the doubt...she's had a long, storied career...no way she would risk all of that for jodi arias...Juan needs to take some notes while watching Wilmott question her...You see how easy it can be if you're respectful?

The fact that a direct examination, a cross examination, and now a re-direct examination has/is occurring on live national television ~ it would appear she has "risked all of that for jodi arias". And unless I've missed something, her testimony in it's entirety has been somewhat supportive of the idea that jodi is a victim of abuse - and Travis is not.

But I could be wrong..

ALV's voice sounds tired and worn out like someone that has been crying.

A 30 year old man with a sex life is decitful? C'mon... so disgusting to even discuss this. Did it occur to ALV that TA was gentleman enough not to kiss and tell?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I can't take this!! It is 2013 JW and ALV!!! Being hairless is quite common and doesn't support ANYTHING!!

If a man wanting a woman to dress like a schoolgirl and wear pigtails means he could be a pedophile, then I've dated a few myself.

WTF?!?!?!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

For those unable to view the proceedings today, here's ALV:

ALVToday_zps21a58538.jpg

well crap now I have to go wash my eyes with lye soap! I am purposely not watching...listening is punishment enough. God Bless Travis.

wow. They are slaughtering Travis on the stand today. How can ALV whine about her public reputation and blowback, and then get on the stand and testify to such horrible lies.

This is infuriating. I hope karma comes quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SurferAli