trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time they APPROACH, I'm gonna segway over to Amazon and check out ALV's book comments . On no! They are approaching again! Here I go.

As much testimony as we've heard disparaging Travis' character, I really hope Juan calls rebuttal witnesses to dispute this character assassination. He wasn't perfect, so what! Many of his friends have said that he was anxious to get married, and in his quest to find "the one" he approached dating as an extreme sport. That's what he did, not who he was.

I just had a vision of Willmot on her next case. Whenever she asks to approach and the judge denies it, I see her stumping her feet and saying "But, but, the other judge let me approach ALL the time!!!"

Willmott seems so easily frazzled.

What number? May we approach...I don't know what he means...

The judge sustained his objection.

I thought yesterday that JW was winding down but now I think she's going to drag this out for hours. Ugh.

probably just until lunch, then the sides will go over the juror questions and we can get on with (and over) this.

tumblr_m0e0kgNQ351r14140o1_500.gif

Hang in there Alexander family...I truly believe Justice for Travis is coming. Just hang on.

When asked in the jury questions why she waited so long to tell anyone about the TA & the boy pic incident, JA said she first told a therapist from California in (I think) 2010......That's disturbing......

Youve only missed 30 minutes or so :what:

How was the Inquisition? (Ive had that mel brooks song stuck in my head all morning thanks to you):floorlaugh:

Well, no one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition, so it was largely a surprise. I see it is going well here.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I see Nurmi's salmon colored shirt hanging out of the back. He needs a quick tuck. Or perhaps he is a no tuck kind of guy? #JodiArias

Man, where was this woman when I was a teenager? My mother never let me get away with anything. Maybe if I'd had ALV there to back me up . . . .

With all due respect, back me up - if your mom was like my mom she would have laughed right in your face! :wink: BBM

Travis's sisters as their slaughter/butchered brother is publicly trashed by his murderer's lawyer and hired gun:

TAsSisters_zps38c1ed9d.jpg

Could Wilmott talk any faster??!! I would have trouble answering these questions (well, except for the fact that she is thoroughly coached ahead of time and knows exactly what to say).

It's just us Hoi Polloi that they are trying to bamboozle.

Keep highlighting that ALV only deals with MEN WHO BATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up Jennifer you're just proving JM's comment that why is it because one deals with a man and one a woman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove