trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled up the CNN feed for about two minutes and couldn't take it! This is beyond cruel to Travis and his family. :furious:

That whole Jodi peeping thing .... Why didn't she knock on the door like a normal human being?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to quote myself, but I wasn't clear the first time. (Family distracting me)

I know she's not normal! I want Juan to ask the witness that! :)

So none of her previous bf's accused her of lying. Maybe they didn't KNOW when she was lying to them.

Would YOU accuse of her of lying when she was out on the street, able to track you down?!

Well over half, probably two thirds. Now, that's precise and accurate.
Ask her to show her work.

every time she says 'the research shows' i'd like for her to prove it. she can't. she just bolsters herself by saying that. or it's HER research.

Will ALV be able to answer the jury's questions?

How can Travis be made out to be trash, while he can't speak for himself and JA be a saint, when all evidence shows that it's JA that is very ummm not "pure" with all her relationships, and she lies everytime she opens her mouth and you take her at her word?

"Live a life of deception"?

*cough* who is she talking about?

JA is playing "Angry Birds" on the cell phone. :what:

I hope this isn't against the rules, but I have to say this:

I understand the need for defense attorneys and that in order to have a fair trial we must have them. But I really dont' know how JW or ALV live with themselves after all of this mud slinging and lies upon lies.

Sorry but I am FUMING over here!
:grouphug:

So what ALV is doing to trash the deceased victim and support his murderess is not antithetical to her "moral core."

I suspected as much.

How nice of ALV she doesn't believe Travis was a "sociopath".

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member