trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how ALV just threw Darryl Brewer under the bus by naming his son!

The question is why they feel the need to.... why didn't Darryl leave his son Jack alone with Jodi Arias in a 4 year relationship? Jodi even stated she could have married Darryl. Remember Jodi hit her brother with a baseball bat but I think something else is hinky with her.
ALV only said that Darryl and Jack spent time with Jodi, not the child alone with Jodi.
Something stinks to as why they are doing this.

The awesome duo. JM is taking a bit of a chilled seat. Det Flores is sitting closer today.

Attachments

• jmandflo.jpg
    jmandflo.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 14
um I don't get the impression that PPL gives a crap about the morals/ethics of it's reps

Actually Alyse, none of those things are threats to him, because he's dead. Stop talking about Travis as if he is alive. Your client slaughtered him.

Yep which is why JA was probaly trying to blackmail him and when that didn't work she resorted to murder just to simply win ( at least in her mind )

IMO if I knew TA and was friends with him and this came out, I would still be his friend because IMO what he did was not a bad thing MOO

jmo, I think alice(sp) is ..

never mind...I would like to exercise my freedom of speech and I really wanna say whats on my mind,,,

but websluthes wont let me..so I will behave:banghead::floorlaugh:

I have no clue.

Because its not getting anywhere. So he sits and waits patiently, like the professional that he is.I've had her muted, waiting for juror questions. I hurt for Travis family.

Did she ask his friends if he said he was a virgin?
Did she ask his employer and coworkers if he said he was a virgin?
Did she ask his Bishop if he said he was a virgin?
Did she ask his family if he said he was a virgin?

She talked to none of these people but just testified as to what TA told them!

I am trying so hard not to get upset and more important not to voice my opinion of ALV right now. Instead I am going to concentrate on what an excellent prosecutor JM is and how the jury seems to be on their toes and know when they are being snowed by someone with "secondary gain" as a motive to testify the way they are.

i shut it off.. this women is going on and on about Travis and his life and blah blah all based on lies from his jeaulous stalker killer, texts and emails. omg and the judge just lets it go on.

I swear, yall, this is bs.

I've been trying to catch up on housework today and planned to iron this afternoon while I watched the trial.
But I can't watch this character assassination without reading here while I listen.

Did it not ever occur to ALV that Travis may have been blackmailed by Jodi?

That he may have indeed had fear if Jodi was threatening to make him out to be something he isn't or exposing their sexual relationship.

oh my god.
"miss arias is the safest target"
good lawd.....does she forget Jodi is a defendant in a murder case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove