DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness. Juror questions, next?

Gimme a break, ALV.

Jodi continues to lie to this very day.

Boy, she sure has you fooled

Oh goodness. She's finished! Thank you, thank you, thank you.....

No, Mr Alexander wasn't killed. He was butchered by the person you are defending. And she didn't just start lying that day. She was a practiced liar. Perhaps her lies were bad but the way she told them was very believable.

jenlaw_waitaminute.gif

JURORS QUESTIONS NEXT AFTER LUNCH BREAK AT 1:15PM!!!!

tumblr_m98xcgpcOD1r0c1yi.gif

Well over half of men of the families ALV works with - up to 2/3 men batter intimate partner in family but not outside of the family unit - carry on a different life . . . have people not know you are abusive in your inttimate relationship.

it is another level to add spiritual dimension to that . . . people of faith - believe who they are . . part of sense of self - go against moral core - . . . one thing not know you are abusive but another thing to not know you live a life that is anti-sthetical ? to what you believe in.

TA had a significant amount to lose, standing with his profesion - he has so many people . .
his 2 closest friends - one heads his PPL division - where he earns his money - he is well thought of there -he is a motivational speaker -
he would lose his priesthood standing. . . I do these things because I adhere to these tenants when in fact you are not adhering to these tenants @ all.

privat things come out . . .in cases of DV fear leads to anger and rage - to people you feel safest targets . . . people who will not tell. - -JA was the safest target.

JA know about his secret life/
yes
compare about questions with JA truthfulness - lies she told began happening after ta was killed. . . lie about killing, lie about whether she was even there, then another lie about 2 intruders who killed TA . . given all lies she told after 6/4/08 do not cause ALV problems in believeablity

no they don't - if JA was a really good liar she would have planned a really good lie and she didnt'

early noon recess - return @ 1:15
JA calling her Atty over . . .

So if your man wants you to dress up in a sexy fantasy costume he's pervert? Well let me call my pervert and tell him that he's abusive and a pedophile. With all of the costumes people wear in the bedroom that= pedophile?

ALV: "If Ms. Arias was a really good liar then she would have planned a really good lie, and she didn't."

OMG

I wasn't going to listen...I didn't want to hear.... But I just HAD to see if it was juror ???s were up yet...and there's ALV saying I really don't believe Travis was a sociopath.

AAAAAAAAAaAAAaARRRRRrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

WTF? If she was a really good liar, she would have come up with one good lie? And she didn't? What does that mean?

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member