trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know JA "knew" about Travis' "secret" life, Alyce?

Oh PPPPLLLLEEEASSSEEE - don't they know they're flogging a dead horse!??? How much more can they keep on with this?

Sorry to quote myself, but I wasn't clear the first time. (Family distracting me)

I know she's not normal! I want Juan to ask the witness that! :)

It is a well-published fact that TA didn't lock his doors while he was at home. So wouldn't that make sneaking around back even creepier?

Hope the jury remembers TA told her he was not temple worthy, she didn't ask why. So IMO he told those who mattered this would have been in 2008
Also what time period is she talking about? 2006, 2007, 2008!!!
I'm sure in 2006 he was living a good life then he met the evil JA
IMO

Now he wasn't only an abuser, pedo, now they're throwing his very essence of being, his religion and his truthfulness.

This is outrageous! I can hardly stand this.

OMG
:(
fran

ALV nicely explains why Jodi was so fearful that anyone would find out she'd brutally slain Travis, as she said was her reason for lying and waiting so long to admit what evidence proved she'd done. If that was what ALV was attempting, she succeeded.

So, the only person who ever knew about Travis' pedo proclivities is......the defendant?????
Riiiiiight!!!!!

WOW! I've been on mute but I can tell just by reading these posts this witness is........ never mind, you all know what I mean. I've put a note up on my screen "Juan Martinez will made everything right!!!!"

This last exchange between JW and ALV would lead someone to believe Travis was on trial for killing Jodi and they are attempting to prove motive. This is absurd.

I hope when all is said and done that LaViolette watches all the 48 hours interviews, and all the police interrogations, and all the testimony re stalking and all the wonderful obituaries and loving blog entries from his friends.

And I hope it takes her hours, and hours, and hours.

This morning with Willmott and parrotting Alyce has been totally ridiculous.

Sending prayers to Travis's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member