trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Alyce and KW say Jodi spent time with Darryl and his son, Jack OR Jodi spent time alone with Jack? I did not hear that Jack was ever alone with Jodi.

LOL the Lurkers are sitting on their hands and after reading the warnings are saying...." gee whiz I am glad I didn't toss my two cents in with that Websleuth's crowd" or I might going to time out with JM or worse!

:facepalm:

I am slinking back off into the darkness for a while :dracula: ...until I can behave myself enough that all my posts aren't deleted (I can't even figure out what I'm doing wrong!). I'll be lurking!:seeya:

Forgive me for saying this, but trashing Travis , when he is not here seems like she is abusing him.

50% of JWs questions to ALV today should be BEYOND THE SCOPE OF HER EXPERTISE. jmo

I cannot believe she just said the child's name twice. So freaking oblivious and ignorant.

I'm going to give alv the benefit of the doubt...she's had a long, storied career...no way she would risk all of that for jodi arias...Juan needs to take some notes while watching Wilmott question her...You see how easy it can be if you're respectful?

I believe Mr. Martinez is very respectful to people he respects.....

Now TA is not just a Pedophile, An Abuser, A Manipulator, he is a flat out Liar. All this confirmed by a woman who never met him, never interviewed his family or friends

:censored: :shutup:

Showing restraint

Too bad Wikipedia's guidelines on the biographies of living (and recently deceased persons and their families) doesn't apply in courts. It's so civilized and respectful, unlike the defense strategy in this case.
And also: Objection, tone!

Aaaand the men in her group have what to do with this case?

ALV is exercising such brevity in her answers today me thinks she is anxious to get off the stand.

groups with men who batter . . .some of these men may be abusive with intimate partners but have a different life outside . . . difficult to carry on with two differnet lives
object
approach

Cameron Diaz...

So good that JM got that in!

Yes, but I'm surprised that he got away with it. He provided no evidence or testimony that Travis ever saw that movie, or liked Cameron Dias's underwear in it.

JW is more energised today. It's like she has new batteries. Far too much rehashing. Far too much rehashing. Far too much rehashing.

Amazing how ALV just threw Darryl Brewer under the bus by naming his son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand