trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of life's great mysteries, imo. She didn't talk to ANYONE else. She only 'read' things, and I'm hoping someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but in her lengthy CV there is absolutely NOTHINg in her education or CE that suggests or even hints at training in textual analysis of journals or electronic communications, nor any other form of evaluating qualitative data of that type.

ALV likes to read. A lot. Then she likes to talk about what she thinks about what she has read. That's basically it.

I dont think she understands about texts and emails and how inconsequential they can be...just quick bits of info....i would hate to be judged on my texts and emails!

I was really impressed with the jurors questions, they have been paying attention & not falling for all the TA bashing. It seems.

I wonder if Jodis tears were all about "Oh snap I think we booted the wrong Juror!"!"

Does anybody else LOL at the way the judge looks at ALV? It's odd to me. JMO.

Judge Sherry seems to be working a little smirky smirk herself as she reads these questions. There is no doubt in my mind that Wilmott and Nurmi did not want 95% of them to even be asked.

One of life's great mysteries, imo. She didn't talk to ANYONE else. She only 'read' things, and I'm hoping someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but in her lengthy CV there is absolutely NOTHINg in her education or CE that suggests or even hints at training in textual analysis of journals or electronic communications, nor any other form of evaluating qualitative data of that type.

ALV likes to read. A lot. Then she likes to talk about what she thinks about what she has read. That's basically it.

Well, to be completely fair, she also watches movies. :floorlaugh:

Ok this is a stretch but when the discussion regarding spidies came up in the text, Jodi claimed to be on her way with the spidies and school girl outfit. Could these have been for Travis? Were they role playing? In one of her texts she tells him something to the affect of being a "good boy"

So maybe the jury should be asking if JODI was in to little boys.

I just googled "PORKING THE POT" (quotation marks = exact phrase) and I got ONE hit & it was not *advertiser censored*.

REALLY, I got tons of *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* stuff!:blushing:

IMO, ALV is doing a great job for the State's case.

I dont get ALV at all. She would have been more help to JA if she didn't come across so biased. They jury gave her another chance to correct that and she still didn't do it. She just can't answer one question without dragging Travis through the mud. It sealed Jodi's fate.

I guess in the long run when JA is sitting on death row in her little cell no longer able to send out tweets through whatever her agent's name is and ALV is the poster woman for "How to Ruin Your Career and Reputation In 3 Weeks Or Less" , we will all be better for having sat through this disgraceful and unjust testimony because we will have learned so much through the prejudices and biases of the defense and their team.

The judge didn't say please when she said limit the break to 10 minutes.

Bad Judge! Abusive Judge! :slapfight:

Ah okay, don't you give me a heart attack. :floorlaugh:

I was specifically talking about the pedo bs. What you wrote makes sense, I understand that. Rather than pro defense (imo), it was more...clarification. They seem to be a conscientious bunch- they'd want ALL possibilities included.

I feel that way NOW, but the first 10 or 15 questions had me wringing my hands, I'm not gonna lie.. Jeez! hopefully, deliberations will be persuasive by the folks asking the more recent questions..I'm praying each & every one of those jurors are in the final 12, and whomever asked those first questions are thanked & dismissed. It's too far along in the trial for anyone to just assume she was abused, imo.

Seems to me that the more time she spent on the stand the worse it got for the DT. Epic fail. And we're baaaaaack!!!!!!

Sorry, just catching up. Does the jury question about whether ALV read any journal entries after June 4th open up the prosecution to bring those entries in?

Ok this is a stretch but when the discussion regarding spidies came up in the text, Jodi claimed to be on her way with the spidies and school girl outfit. Could these have been for Travis? Were they role playing? In one of her texts she tells him something to the affect of being a "good boy"

I just don't get the big deal about cos play. Isn't it something many many people are into to make sexytime fun and creative?

She didn't talk to anyone much like someone who would try to convince others the world is flat, wouldn't walk around it to find out.

Saying words is easy. Proving it work puts you in a position of being wrong. And ALV is getting paid to be right!

ALV is not being paid to be right. She is being paid to be a defense witness.

I think the jury is buying what Alyce is selling... please don't throw tomatoes...I am heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01