trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it appears many of the sarcastic questions were from juror no 5. I don't hear any sarcasm in these questions.

Perhaps some of them also wrote sarcastic question and think the defense picked five for doing that and she got kicked off so now they are afraid. hahaha

Just struck me that ALV seems pleased to repeat how ignorant she is of current texting practises, yet seems quite confident in her ability to read the tone of anything. And email-speak is so completely different from IM-speak etc etc...O so maddening!

Moral of the story....always say "please"....if not your a batterer.

Geez....what a nut! How many times have you told someone to empty their inbox without saying please?

If this witness were living in this century, she would know when you text or post you cannot sense the tone of the message. :furious:

The phrase "corking the pot" is just cracking me up. I have never heard that phrase but oh how I can't wait to unleash it onto my friends

Googling the phrase only brought up 5 results and 2 related to this trial. The other 3 all went to the same website of a photo project.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, and doubt that the jury does either. The insinuation from ALV is that it has to do with this pedo nonsense.

Guess the juror should have asked her what it meant.

Just remember, no matter what this woman says, no matter how much one-sided testimony she spews......

if you go get another weapon after your attacker is already incapacitated, it's not self-defense.

the rest of it is filler

No, I didn't mean that - I'm not comfortable with the questions earlier that tended to sound like theyr'e giving Jodi benefit of the doubt, believing her abuse story...No, I don't think anyone's buying the pedo story - and that said, how then could they believe any other part; abuse - control - attack outside shower - any of it? I think they'll have to conclude it's all lies, but they'll get there as a group - in steps. sorry to imply they're buying pedo story, no way.

Ah okay, don't you give me a heart attack. :floorlaugh:

I was specifically talking about the pedo bs. What you wrote makes sense, I understand that. Rather than pro defense (imo), it was more...clarification. They seem to be a conscientious bunch- they'd want ALL possibilities included.

I wonder if anyone will point out that Alyce flipped on the closet, the gun and the knife. Also, no one is questioning her authority.

Just wait...we are going in order...
Patience grasshhopper

The Juror understands Character assassination better than ALV.

Character assassination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A fundamental part is ruining the reputation, which means other people have to witness the character assassination - it's not a private event!

Please don't criticize ALV. After all SHE gets to decide what 'character assassination', 'stalking' etc. mean. Have a little respect for her. Please.

:floorlaugh:

UUMMMM...is there something wrong with a single guy who dates many people?

Didn't know that was worth the death penalty!

Yes, we now know that if you do it and it's "flirtatious", you're an abuser.

I also tell my husband to take out the trash. I don't always say 'please.' I am an abusive she-beast.

Please see the Continuum Exhibit to ensure you are on the left side, since this is an industry standard (NOT)

My husband told me to empty my voicemail box last week. I automatically assumed he was being kind to let me know clients couldn't get through. I didn't even comprehend the rage I was supposed to feel.

That's why I can't stand listening to this expert, you know she said "my voice mailbox is full' and he simply said, "well, empty it". Alyce might as well enjoy her $$$$$, she's definitely earned it, every penny. Karma's a b#@!h. MOO

Didn't JA testify that TA hit her upside the head in the car and made her head hit the window? ALV said he slapped her face, then said jaw. You think the jury was checking to see if her story was different to ALV?

Only JA is allowed to use "teenage angst" as an excuse, don't ya know.

Wonder what she has to say about Dahmer. He started out as a bad kid, just like Jodi and both of them ended up killing.

Not all teenage angst is just a phase....clearly she didn't learn this in school.

Ok this is a stretch but when the discussion regarding spidies came up in the text, Jodi claimed to be on her way with the spidies and school girl outfit. Could these have been for Travis? Were they role playing? In one of her texts she tells him something to the affect of being a "good boy"

I believe she is saying PORKING THE POT. ANd be careful when you google that! :blushing:

I just googled "PORKING THE POT" (quotation marks = exact phrase) and I got ONE hit & it was not *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24