trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm, if she were a psychologist and therefore earned a PhD, she may know that there are several different theories about personality development.

Also it appears many of the sarcastic questions were from juror no 5. I don't hear any sarcasm in these questions.

well i thought it was a bit sarcastic when someone asked "you keep saying HE when describing the perpetrator.cant a woman be one too?"

that stood out to me,also thought that whoever asked this had her pegged as disliking men a lot

Q: Since you were hired for this case..to determine wether or not this was an abusive relationship, why would you NOT look further into TA's text that said he was fearful?

....because he was a man...duh.

ALV said : From age zero to six, most of a persons personality is formed
Jodi lied, but it was when she was a kid, so it's not important
Jodi kicked and slapped her mother, but she was a teen, so it doesn't mean she's abusive
Jodi's friend from childhood said she was always manipulative and liked to play the victim, but that's not important because it was a childhood friend.

Thank you!!! I was hoping I wasn't the only one whose thoughts went in that direction! I hope the jury sees this too!!

I believe she is saying PORKING THE POT. ANd be careful when you google that! :blushing:

where in the world is she getting that anyway?? was that in the sex tape? Good lord, i'm not going back to that - ever...

Also it appears many of the sarcastic questions were from juror no 5. I don't hear any sarcasm in these questions.

Questions didn't sound different to me at all. I think too much has been made of juror #5.

I'd take listening to Dr. Samuels for a month straight than another word out of ALV mouth..and that was painful enough for my noggin

REMEMBER THESE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN THE ORDER OF THE TESTIMONY

Sorry for yelling. BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!

:bump:

Shamelessly bumping myself...
(please don't ask ALV about my intentions...)

Does anyone remember the date of when Samuals said they convinced JA to tell the "truth"? (Change in story from ninja to DV)

To quote Det. Flores, "It's over Jodi. It's absolutely over."

To quote me, "The jury has spoken."

JW will be following up for an awfully long time based on her notes FGS! let it end!

Since we're in break...

After I filed for divorce, my ex sent out a mass email to every single one of my friends and family, telling them every deep, dark secret of mine he'd learned in our time together - and added a hell of a lot of lies and his mischaracterizations into the mix. That, to me, is character assassination.

He tried to warn my now-husband off me in the same email. It wasn't overly effective. :giggle:

No worries my fella sleuthers...the jury is on to this woman's complete bias, nonsense and flawed reasoning.
When ALV talked about Travis "ordering" Jodi to clear out her voice-mail box (and didn't preface it with 'please') I mean.........wow! Talk about slanting something so innocent as that .....in order to bolster the person who metaphorically-speaking, signs your paycheck!!!

She's done. So for those keeping score, 2 down (Samuels and LaViolette) and 1 to go (whoever that is)

I wonder if anyone will point out that Alyce flipped on the closet, the gun and the knife. Also, no one is questioning her authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member