trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who takes a recess when they only have 30 minutes of court left?????

We are growing old as this trail continues on and on and on.......

Moral of the story....always say "please"....if not you're a batterer.

Character Assassination per Webster:

: the slandering of a person usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person

Let's hope that Juan brings in his Websters definition to show Alyce.

Q: "During your testimony, you concurred that many things actually happened, such as that Travis was actually caught with photos of young boys. Aren't you basing this on what Jodi told you?"

Q: "You claimed that Jodi not getting medical attention for her finger is consistent with battered women....(missed middle part), what would prevent a battered woman from getting medical care and lying about the cause?"

Thank you Schuby for typing out all the questions!!! It will make it easier to look at them later. :rocker:

Women, who are afraid for their lives (see a poisonous snake?), often go over the top with excessive force and are unable to stop. ALV makes no sense.

She answers the question, then a pause, then when she realizes it was not objected to, then continues to elaborate

Based on the depth and scope of the jury questions, I think the DT should be afraid - very afraid. So should Jodi.

Good time for a break. I have to go order my kids to get in bed and then order my boss to send me a form I need. Hopefully none of them will shoot me. BRB

I fear that this is from one of the other sex tapes and the defense wants to bring it in on redirect; that's why she keeps repeating it...grrr:furious:

there's other sex tapes? i never heard that nor heard it implied.

ALV: It is a matter of how far we go when irritated.

Yes, Alyce Travis was brutally murdered!! How far did Jodi go when irritated. She went and obliterated him.

This Jury is AWESOME. They are letting Alyce know that they are not buying any of the BS she is selling and they are calling her on all of it. You are TOAST Jodi. In the old days this would be a cue for them to dust off Sparky because she is DONE!!

"Particularly if you are spending all of your time together..."

THEY WEREN'T SPENDING HRDLY ANY TIME TOGETHER!

Clean it out how also be taken as hey knucklehead clean it out. It does not need to be read as mean.

wow I cannot see the awesome questions you all are talking about.......I guess I need to wait for Juan to soothe my discomfort

Also it appears many of the sarcastic questions were from juror no 5. I don't hear any sarcasm in these questions.

Or these guys have cleaned theirs up for fear they will be targeted next....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper