trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most revolting drivel...
It feels like someone is puking into my ears...

Jodi's look on the overkill question!

OverkillQuestion_zpsca76cd81.jpg

I cannot wait until the proverbial ton of bricks crashes onto her lying evil head and takes all 80 IQ points of hers down the tubes!

So saying "Empty your voice mail" is controlling and abusive. I guess I abuse my husband because he always forgets to turn his ringer on after work and I get irritated and tell him to turn it back on... I'm so ashamed.

Was that so "horrible over the top." Empty your mailbox???? No please. Seriously???

"Over the top"??

29 stab wounds, 9 in the back, shot in the face.

Let's talk about that, oh evaluator of the evidence.

Character Assassination per Webster:

: the slandering of a person usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person

"so far over the top"???

OMG...did she not see the crime scene photos???

Q: Since you were hired for this case..to determine wether or not this was an abusive relationship, why would you NOT look further into TA's text that said he was fearful?

Well, I think one could be, but hopefully he/she's not gonna make the final 12 cut.. :) God already knows exactly who He'll put on that jury, and I'm praying that person ain't one of them!

One of them buys the pedo claim? NO WAY.

Q: "You testified that in March, when Jodi's telephone voice mail box was full, Travis ordered her to empty it. How do you know he ordered her to empty it instead of just asking that she empty it?"

Q: "Considering Travis and Jodi communicated frequently, wouldn't you say it is reasonable that Travis could get a little irritated at not being able to leave a message because her voice mail box is full?"

Q: "Since you were hired for this case to look into Travis and Jodi's relationship, to determine whether or not this was an abusive relationship, why did you not look into Travis' text regarding being afraid of Jodi? Wouldn't you think that would be important?"

how the hell does she knkow anything about his behavior outside of a text?????

there was NO behavior by Travis after that May 26th email ALV!!!!

JW is writing way too much. Does that mean we have to listen to her try to clean up these questions FOREVER? Please get this woman off the stand!

Character assassination v. name calling. Great question.

Even better, Alyce tries to patronize the juror who asked that insightful question. Go on Alyce, talk down to them.

I think the juror knows the diff. They just wanted to see how LV responded.

JA slapped across face _ her words?
no on the jaw _ important to me about the slap

did ja lie to you?
I don"t have reason to believe it> > no evidence _ it is possible but when I am looking @ issue of abuse >>>

ISSUES
DV

COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF DV or I would not be here

describe
most signivicant factor in adult abusive relationsjihp is growing up with abusive relationshijp . . . most significant factor is grow up with

very violent episodes - his father kicked his door down, thrown across room by his mom, no food, sleeping off a meth high for days dad was gone . . find piece of moldy bread to eat and he aate it . . he awakened

connection is when you are submitted and exposed to that kind of violence . . . combat ready . . hypervigilent survival mode the world as it affects me . . .look out for self . . direct link what yo are exposed to and how you handle it and especially if there is no intervention by people who handle it correctly

are you saying JA would lay there and possibly die will not fight back
I don't know what she was thinking . . said she didn't want to hurt him and knew she would have to hurt him

controlling mean physically abusive?
no . . . can have manipulate and psychological control

TA ex-girlfriends besisdes JA said TA was physically abusive to them?
no

May 10 2008 running joke between 2 of the

may 26 IM's and text - if JA was that upset with TA talking to her that way why not stop talking to him
I don't know

other than JA did you interview anyone else face to face
no I did not

aware JA's grandparents house broken into 2 days after they had the fight on the text messages
yes

different females TA talked to . . .wasn't it known fact he was looking for someone to marry . .
it was a known fact - the conversations would not lead you to believe trying to woo or court someone for marriage - they were very flirtatious and sexual from the beginning

you said one person had more power - is that because one gives it not the other commands it?
yes - you don't have to be abusive because someone gives you power . . . doesn't mean abusive

any women w/TA relationsnhip other than JA . . alleged TA psychological, emotional, physical. . . Lisa Andrews . . suck if she wanted to be a teacher but a good teacher . . there is another woman Nicole who said that . .
objection - overruled

who said TA . . no one would want to date her because she was like her boyfriend - like the man she ended up being with . . these are not long relationships

all interviews . . . anyone suspicious of abuse on TA or JA?
MM said ja confided in him . . verbal abuse by talking to JA but suspected phsyial abuse.

used to use term victim of DV but people have been using term survivor - it is more powerful word tham victim

could a survivor be a perpetrator
yes . . violent resistance . . .victim of dv lashes out . . term coined in calif. - dominant aggressor . . primary offender - person with most power in this relationship . .

nothing in JA journals saying she was jealous - law of attraction
it could but she listed some negative things came out in her journal . . . aoub Ta being cruel

could a female abuse, batter or terrorize a man to point of killing him
yes women can be perpetrators - percentage - continuum high end . . surveys . . . overwhelmingly in violent crimes

we keep hearing him and perpetrator
perp can be a she

how many times you meet with jody and what dates
first date oct 2011 . . there was a time in Aug when my daughter got married . . . not certain of all the dates - need my calendar

during testimony many things actually happened - photos of young boys . . . basing on just what JA told you -
yes on what JA told ALV and sex tape when he talks about corking the pod . . .

you claim not getting med attention for her finger - consistent with other battered women . . . what prevent them from seek attention but lie about the cause
many do lie about the cause . . . people go to dr and make report and lie . . .in this particular incident

claim TA name call turned into character assassination . . . if name call only between ta and ja would this not be just name calling if not in presence of others . . .

tearing apart if spending time together . .. you don't have another mirror . . .most does not happen in front of others

in complete couples assessment - confirm and validate your concerns - you only talked to one person - how base your decision is accurate?
collaborative information . . . . TA was asked what he liked and he said I don't like *advertiser censored*.

voicemail box was full - ta ordered her to empty it out . . . . there is an implied You empty it . .

TA was not able to leave voice mail for week -
sure he can be irrirated it is matter of what you do and how far you go when you are irrirted - pattern used to handle it . . it is so far over the top - that is alv - concern

relationship - abusive . . .why not look further into TA text that he feared JA . .
I actually read and continued to read texts occurring at that time - didn't see anything else led her to believe he was feeling afraid . . read other texts he had writing to other people and to JA . . .

stalkers do not . . .

10 min recess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members