trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce, you are despicable. Again bringing up "corking the pot of a young girl" as supportive evidence of him pleasuring himself to pics of a boy. Makes perfect sense. NOT.

(Where in the world did that supposed statement by Travis come from????)

does she NOT know the meaning of character assination?? for the love that is all holy!!!

This seems to be a thinking jury. Intelligent questions and good observations.
Trying to do a good job. And never had dessert offered to them.

I really am loving the jury....

just hating listening to the "expert"

AVL if Jodi went in to the hospital and lied it wouldn't have made a darn difference.

Travis was not her husband, she is not beaten black and blue and she hasn't been in the hospital over and over again for it while making up excuses that do not make sense. Even then, it's a far chance they would report it. She's not a child.

I can't believe she even said that connecting it to Jodi's finger.

Character assassination v. name calling. Great question.

Even better, Alyce tries to patronize the juror who asked that insightful question. Go on Alyce, talk down to them.

what the heck is she saying was said in the tape???

I fear that this is from one of the other sex tapes and the defense wants to bring it in on redirect; that's why she keeps repeating it...grrr:furious:

This witness made no impact in the direction the DT wanted her to, no wonder they were in chambers for half the day.

I really wish the camera would pan away to something else when Jodi drinks.
I am so grossed out by her licking her teeth all of the time.
Maybe I am just being picky but when she does it, it's really gross, I wouldn't do that in front of court.

First thought: that seems like a Ted Bundy stunt.

character assassination
noun
Definition of CHARACTER ASSASSINATION
: the slandering of a person usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person
See character assassination defined for English-language learners »
Examples of CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

None of those rumors are true. She's been the victim of character assassination.
<the actor's lawyers charge that the tabloid engaged in a deliberate campaign of character assassination>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/character%20assassination

OH MY GOD cause he didn't text PLEASE that was an order.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No wonder the DT looks so depressed and angry, It is clear the jury doesn't believe anything Jodi has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech