trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... she will only interpret an adult child kicking a parent. She's made the assumption that it didn't happen when Arias was an adult. That will be clarified during cross. She'll have to describe the person that, as an adult, is inclined to display that level of violence towards a parent.

OMG, these people are GOOD.

the finger. can't go to the doctor. LOL!!!!!

Q: "During your testimony, you concurred that many things actually happened, such as that Travis was actually caught with photos of young boys. Aren't you basing this on what Jodi told you?"

Q: "You claimed that Jodi not getting medical attention for her finger is consistent with battered women....(missed middle part), what would prevent a battered woman from getting medical care and lying about the cause?"

The phrase "corking the pot" is just cracking me up. I have never heard that phrase but oh how I can't wait to unleash it onto my friends

I'm not able to cough up the burning hair balls residing in my throat.

Please pray for me ~~ I think I'm dying! :sigh: :sigh:

Jury: Aren't you in fact basing the pedo photos story only on what Jodi says?

YES. Followed by her regular drivel.

Bam, one of the last nails in Jodi's coffin.

What is this "corking the pot" thing? I mean, I know what it means, but where did he say it?

How dare Travis send a women that was being abused to the Bishop...the nerve that he tried to suggest she look for a solution at the church

You claim Jodi not getting medical attention for her finger or other injuries caused by TA (etc) but what would prevent a woman from getting medical attention and simply lying about how the injury occurred.

A: Yes....sometimes they do lie to get medical attention...but in this instance (objection - sustained).

damn some good questions coming in.
I feel better and I really hope that Travis' family does, as much as one could hearing these crap answers.

Originally Posted by Liebchenmutti View Post
I had severe childhood abuse. I do not abuse. Please make her shut up already!

Same here, I have 2 sons in their 20s...one named Travis. He's in a long term relationship. The other one is out of state, close to you..I think. He's shyer. It worries me sick he'll meet a "Jodi".

This is just making me sick. I hope the jury knows this witness is a paid liar. We are survivors of child abuse, that conquered the cycle of abuse for ourselves and future generations and yes, the past generations. I cannot stand people who use the "victim" role for gain, especially gold digging types like Jodi or as they called it, secondary gain. Jodi doesn't even know what abuse means, I'm wondering if Alyce does, at this point.

same here dealt with sexual and physical violence and abuse..i'd never want to put anyone through what I dealt with as a young child

Oh great, Alise is going to talk to us about character assissination. I was hoping she would tell us about the morality of the issue. She's the expert there, she's all about respect.

Character assassination is a deliberate and sustained process that aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person, institution, social group, or nation.[1]

Agents of character assassinations employ a mix of open and covert methods to achieve their goals, such as raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumours, and manipulating information.

Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation. It may involve exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation and can be a form of ad hominem argument.

Source: wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member