Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Judge Stephens is here, Alyce is taking the stand. Valerie has gone to fetch the jury. We should be back in session any moment. #JodiArias

You have got to be kidding! A sidebar already! What have they been doing all this time? :banghead:

We do know if this meeting is regarding the questions?

I would think it has to be and they(DT) are running out the clock day to help know the questions and help ALV to answer them tomorrow them. Why so much time to go over them? Apparently the DT don't like the questions and the jurors didn't like ALV answers, non answers, arugments with JM,mistakes, total bias, manhating BS she barfed out. If I ever have to see a counselor I would ask her to review her work and if she agreed with her work I'd fire her before I hired her.

I'm still in PC-helpdesk-mode! So to fill the down time here's how I screen grab:

There's a button on most keyboards in the top row (often to the left of the Delete button) marked Prt Sc. When you want to keep a copy of what's on your screen, including during video playback, click that button and the action is captured and saved to your clipboard.

Open some simple image manipulation software. On my Windows based system I use Microsoft Paint which can be found in the Accesories folder on the Start Menu.

Choose 'paste' from your software menu and the saved screen image will appear. 'Save as' a jpeg, gif, png, or whatever you fancy, to a folder of your choice.

Tweak, annotate and distribute to your heart's content!

Very helpful, thanks!

Seriously Jennifer? What could you possibly have to approach about? Geez.

Time to put on your glasses Jodi! :woohoo:

Judge may we approach.....I just screamed so loud my son and husband ran inside the house to see if I was alright.

Jodi looks stressed(moving more quickly than normal) and looks pale! OOOPP's don't forget your glasses!

Come back almost two hours late and immediately approach. WTH have they been doing for the last two hours?

Ha Just told my husband I couldn't believe they'd actually start with out a sidebar - yep there they are. And this is after two hours or more together!!

look @ the bottom of the page there are about a zillion people on here.:banghead:

Imagine us all outside the courtroom in person - 500 members and 500 guests!

I remember when trials were like that - for example the trial of Cheryl Crane, Lana Turner's daughter, for stabbing to death Johnny Stompanado.

Not that I'm old enough to have known anything about it at the time, other than what my mother told me while I stood in my crib.

:)

OK I'm excited .. I love that we can get a 'feel' for the jury mid trial in Az ... it truly rocks.

Yeah, don't forget your glasses, Jodi.

P.S. your nose is red and your skin is splotchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members