trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so Travis is abusive because he is good with the ladies and may have had a few on the side because he was SINGLE...but Jodi, who by her own admission didn't "believe" Travis was dead can go hump Ryan Burns on a love sack hours after having relations with TA? Double standard much?

ALV answered that JA was a teen when she abused her mother. Didn't JA kick her mom when her mom was helping JA move from Mesa? I could be wrong but I thought she was violent with her mother during that move back to Cali. ALV was making excuses for JA violence toward her mother?

I think these are very good questions, and those of you who are worrying, please don't.

The jurors are trying to understand where Alyce is coming from and testing her bias.

And let's be honest -- Travis behaved badly at times, and there's no harm in admitting that. There's no harm in the jury knowing Travis said horrible things in messages and that those things were over the top and inappropriate. He was trying to hurt Jodi with those messages ...and while we can see it as an understandable reaction to months of psychological crap from Jodi, he also could have just stopped contact and walked away without ranting like that. I do not think the jury is going to see that as defining Travis or turning their minds to thinking that Travis was an abuser.

Q: "How quickly can abuse escalate from the first time two people meet?"

Such a hypocritical defense.... how much more can they rip this man to shreds.

Where is this woman's conscience?

DEATH PENALTY.

JA crying. Note the hair is back and she's leaning so the jurors can see her.

Attachments

• jacrying.jpg
    jacrying.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 55
my stomach is in knots.....
I wish I felt as confident as some of you....I have hope, but im nervous.

hey guys?
How many jury questions are there?
I missed the total given...

hold on everyone.... Juan is going to mop the entire courtroom with this testiphoney

we hear your voice travis - you will have justice soon

Time to play grieving widow:

GrievingWidow_zps1646cc29.jpg

The jury has got to see through ALV's BS! Does she simply have NO clue how biased she is or is it as I suspect, in way over her head? MOMMY! (<-that's my NEW F word)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson