trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people in long term relationships have said terrible things -----Alyce claims this is BATTERY.

I have a feeling the jurors are regretting asking Yes or NO, blah blah blah questions

I could send an 18 page email to ALV right now. I can empathize with what inspired TA!!

Bottom line is Alyce is basing all of this on ONE long mean text he sent Jodi. She keeps saying "all" of the emails and texts. An exaggeration. She's talking about one text and I'm pretty sure the jury can see this as well.

The tone of the questions seems much more challenging to her theories than asking her for her opinion- they already had that. It seems they are all asking
"are you serious?"

I AGREE!!!!! so far, i think these questions are showing very clearly that they don't buy it.

Two people growing up in an abusive household. One owns a home, has friends and family and is respected at work.
The other one is Jodi.

The tone of the questions seems much more challenging to her theories than asking her for her opinion- they already had that. It seems they are all asking
"are you serious?"

I think some of these questions folks are worried about are actually BS meter questions.. trying to test her bias.. jmo

Oh so your mom was a member of...

I brought you into this world I'll take you out of this world??

Mine too! :floorlaugh:

Count me in, if I would have hit my mom I would STILL be seeing stars..a rightfully so. Thing is, athough I was far from a perfect teen I ha enough RESPECT to never dare raise a hand to the woman who gave birth to me and put up with me for all those years lol.

Q: "You talked about great differences in the stories of victims versus perpetrators, does it concern you at all that you can't get a full and complete story from Travis?"

ALV f you're abused before 6 yrs old, you need some intervetion. I'll help with that for $250 per hour, thanks.

You can't get a complete story from Travis because Jodi SLAUGHTERED him!!!!!!

Yeah, well his friends and the women he was involved with did not give you the picture of the abusive monster you have decided he was, Alyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966