trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: "Can two children facing identical abuse situations end up handling those situations differently as they become adults? Can you explain why?"

I love these questions for Travis...she said she tries to get info from both sides yet she testified that she only talked to ja and not Travis family.

But, the DT isn't claiming crime of passion (as in the form of "snapping").
I think they switched horses a long way back in this stream. My question is how can they pull this off?

no no no. they are NOT doing that. honest, they're not. they're putting questions to her about him being abusive in a way that shows they don't believe her. i'm sure of it!

the 'snapping' thing worried me only because i don't want someone going for manslaughter. but that's the only one i've heard so far i had an issue with.

Thank you I was ready to breakdown crying here for Travis and family.

Tirades! :furious: There is no way for ALV to know how abusive Jodi might have been. I have reason to believe that Jodi could be very abusive. She proved it when she viciously butchered Travis.

I wonder if ALV has already gone to Travis' grave to spit on it or if she's going to do it after she's off the stand??

Me too. Some of these questions seen pro-defense.

Some do seem pro defense. Most are not. If I were on the jury, and I wanted to stay, I'd probably pose questions that would be hard for the defense to know how I'm leaning. Maybe some on the jury has figured that out!

She's saying Travis destroyed JA's character, what in the hotel is AL doing to the character of Travis Alexander.

I keep losing track of what the heck the question was and what she is even talking about.

Tearing a person's character apart is not a defense way of dealing with things???? What the Fork???

That is the entire defense strategy, hope I am not the only one seeing the irony here

What about Juarez. He choked her out. That sounds like it was a volatile relationship.

Oh, good lord, make her stop rambling on and on. She is not at a corporate training.

Pretty darn extreme? I've heard worse on the Late Show. This is the most absurd testimony. Everything Travis does is "bad bad bad". What happens? Defense follows up or Juan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove