trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry peeps...
I don't think any of the jurors believe her...
They are testing her...
It will be okay...

She is now digging deeper and proving she is blinder...IMO

well, a feeble attempt to soften her image...
The staff will pass out sickness bags momentarily.

I don't hear sympathy but the question about abused women "snapping" makes me wonder if someone buys the abuse allegation.

Well I don't know who is asking the question but the truth is NO, most abused victims do not snap and murder their abuser.

IMO

Worries me too

no no no. they are NOT doing that. honest, they're not. they're putting questions to her about him being abusive in a way that shows they don't believe her. i'm sure of it!

the 'snapping' thing worried me only because i don't want someone going for manslaughter. but that's the only one i've heard so far i had an issue with.

HAHAHAH - no evidence at all of Jodi being a perpetrator; no evidence of Jodi being jealous or abusive in prior relationships.

Alyce knows very little of the circumstances surrounding this relationship and Jodi's actions

I know everyone is going to post about this, but ALV said she does not try to be biased!!! :floorlaugh:

Q: "Could any of Travis' actions be considered defensive rather than abusive?"

Slap! She goes down!

Something troubling about these questions. The DT's insistence on hammering the domestic violence angle appears to have taken root among the jurors, even though there is no corroborating evidence aside from the lying of Jodi Arias to suggest any abuse at all. However, some of the jurors appear to be demonstrating minds that are "open" to these suggestions.

The tone of the questions seems much more challenging to her theories than asking her for her opinion- they already had that. It seems they are all asking
"are you serious?"

There was a less than 20 week 'relationship' here. If anything this was one elongated one-night-stand.
This 'relationship' does NOT fit into any 'domestic' situation.

What a farce!

JA thought she hit the jackpot with TA and when he rejected her she killed him....

how can ALV sit there?

Guess what ALV, TA didn't have any domestic violence claims against him before JA either, what a bunch of carp!

*Deep breath* *Deep Breath*

REMINDER: NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER ONCE WE'RE IN REBUTTAL AND JM IS RAMMING HIS PREMEDITATION EVIDENCE DOWN THE DT'S THROATS!!!

Abused or not... she PREMEDITATED MURDER!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

BTW I LOVE THIS QUESTION ABOUT HER ABUSING WITH PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE!! OOH AND THE TA'S ACTIONS BEING DEFENSIVE VS. ABUSIVE. SHUT IT ALV!!!

YIKES, I need to calm down!!! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member