trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can she sit there and use all of Travis' words against him, when she has absolutely no idea what transpired behind the scenes. Jodi was passive/aggressive with Travis. She'd do something nasty and he'd lash out, while she just sits there like, "what...who, me?" NOT FAIR

If ALV didn't listen to other testimony and didn't interview other women who had relationships with TA, how does she know how Travis spoke to or treated them?:liar:

I'm not worried. At least not yet. Sure there were one or two questions that could make us worry but we don't know exactly what info they are trying to ge from Alyce plus most of the questions are VERY clear to be against Jodi.

If her goal was to get as much information as she could then why didn't she interview his family and friends?

ALV is like a mama bear protecting her cub. Fiercely defensive. Wow. Just wow.

Q: "In your opinion, is it possible that Jodi could have also been a perpetrator in her relationship with Travis?"

Please tell!

Some of these questions appear to be a cause of concern for someone:

JAConcernedmuch_zps7210d81e.jpg

Oh, believe me, I did say some outrageously rude things to my stalkering psychopathic demon, and that was truly in self-defense.

Travis said things to make Jodi stop abusing him. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member